Will/Should there be a Patch 5?

Rhone

International Cricketer
To distract me from yearning after patch 6 stats fix....What does 'Xplicit' signify on both your profiles?

D

Deleted member 46200

To distract me from yearning after patch 6 stats fix....What does 'Xplicit' signify on both your profiles?
It's a fantasy cricket thing feel free to join in i'll post the thread soon unless someone jumps in.... Patch six, you wishing?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To add my two-pence to the debate.

Highly unlikely to happen as they have already made a consumer-oriented product with little or no bugs left. Big Ant is a tiny company and doesn't have the financial or physical resources to keep adapting the game; especially bearing in mind that DBC is only one of the game genres that they produce. I think we have already got the final product, and with the community on PC doing a relatively decent job on maintaining the game through mods - I doubt BA see any reason to patch the game further.

On a more positive note, EA has stepped back into the cricket arena (allegedly), which will increase competition and create a better consumer product for us. I think within the next two years there will definitely be a very good cricket game with most likely, a great story mode as well.

Users who are viewing this thread