Sam's ExE Patch

faraz haider

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
another question was raised yesterday that someone says that lineubug fix is not in the readme so answer of this is that:
sam says: it is already fixed in version 1 is not it?

so i think he is editing the very previous one exe of sam thats why it is not includued in the readme.

anyway uptill sam cant see here, if u guys have any question telll me i will try to tell him.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
download any of those links... Sam i just tried it man it's awesome. Now I can swing the ball with seamers.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Thanks Sam,Haven't tried it yet.
will post coments after trying.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
afridi118 said:
goooooooooooooood jooooooooob but where to extract them and download both files

download any one of those.. Its a self extracting file. Just point it to the Ea Sports\Cricket2004 Directory and you're done.

Mind blowing camera angle!! Camera collision works. Am able to take the cam outside the stadium into the trees!!

Had Mohammed Sami trap Jayasuriya with an incoming swinging delivery!! It looked so so beautiful!!! Was trying out various things. The cursor control doesnt seem to work good for me. I spray the ball totally when trying it. Can some one exactly help me to use it effectively?

And Sam, where it the settings.ini file that I need to edit to create player picture overlays?

Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Liked ur patch.
The zooming in while the bowler bowls-TV Stlye was good.
Tried the mannual appeal and changed bowler runup.
They give more realism to the game.

Sam any idea for adding more faces so that each player would have his own face,in future versions of the exe?

jazz

Panel of Selectors
hey i just wanted to clarify i am usin ravis gameplay patch for odis this. exe by sam wont change anything of the ai patch it just adds swing, manual appealing etc right?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
how do i get this extra swing from the fast bowlers? also how come it runs slow with sams new exe. it used to run good and fast with sams runout.exe ?

Users who are viewing this thread