Sam's ExE Patch

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good stuff sam...just gonna try it....i have one more request....please can u also have a look if player back kit numbers would be possible for each person as well as faces for each person...if these 2 can also be added it wud really add everything to the game!!

gamerkid22

National Board President
how do I get that number value from the roster for each player's db? and what does db mean??

Prakash

Executive member
Use this program to view the players id from the roster.pak or a .sav file.

Attachments

• PlayerID_Viewer.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

themuel1

International Coach
Cheers for the player Id viewer Prakash.

Great patch Sam, it's good you can now appeal after the ball has been bowled. one question, how do you change the batsmans stance?

Eddie

International Cricketer
how does swing for the fast bowlers work excatly?

I face the CPU bowlers and they were swinging around corners! But when i bowled, the ball barely moved off straight.

Is swing random just like the seam movement?

Also i noticed that when i was bowling spin the ball sometimes was swinging lots.

The "RUN OUT BUG" still needs looking at, i had 3 runout in an inning when i bowled.

Overall a big improvement on the last demo EXE file. Edges actually seem harder to obtain.

gamerkid22

National Board President
"[long player id ] =[player's picture filename with no ext in bats folder ]"
i have got players id but i searched the player pictures filename in bats folder but there was no such file .plz tell me how to get it.

Prakash

Executive member
gamerkid22 said:
"[long player id ] =[player's picture filename with no ext in bats folder ]"
i have got players id but i searched the player pictures filename in bats folder but there was no such file .plz tell me how to get it.
You have to create the pictures and save them under the bats folder, also they must be saved as a tga file.

themuel1

International Coach
Eddie said:
how does swing for the fast bowlers work excatly?

I face the CPU bowlers and they were swinging around corners! But when i bowled, the ball barely moved off straight.

Is swing random just like the seam movement?

Also i noticed that when i was bowling spin the ball sometimes was swinging lots.

The "RUN OUT BUG" still needs looking at, i had 3 runout in an inning when i bowled.

Overall a big improvement on the last demo EXE file. Edges actually seem harder to obtain.

I have noticed this and also medium pacers seem to have less swing and random swing where ever you put themarker

gamerkid22

National Board President
does create the pictures mean that we have to copy a real players face and save it as a tga file in bats folder

Prakash

Executive member
gamerkid22 said:
does create the pictures mean that we have to copy a real players face and save it as a tga file in bats folder
Something like that....

gamerkid22

National Board President
from where will i get the players real faces (not the created one's and just the faces) and does it work only for aus vs ind ?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
what should be the dimensions of the picture then ???

Prakash

Executive member
from where will i get the players real faces (not the created one's and just the faces) and does it work only for aus vs ind ?
Try searching cricinfo.com or google.com ?. I think as of now it will only work for AUS and IND.
what should be the dimensions of the picture then ???
Not sure on this one I used 256*256 it worked fine for me....

Users who are viewing this thread