GFX Battles

Should we continue this thread with points or without points??

• With points

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Without points

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PPNR, you've got a good background there. The render effects are also great. The text is fantastic and I love the logo next to it. The light textures once again ruin the sig and it's becoming repetitive. You need to use the right textures for the right sig! That means selecting the right colour, positioning and erasing parts you don't like. Use a soft brush (different colours depending on sig) to coincide with the textures. Vicky, your best sig to date. The background is fantastic. The render is fantastic. Great blending. Great use of textures, you're really getting into your groove now. The text is the only downer. You need to use more professional fonts. E.g. Arial, Times New Roman, Century Gothic, Microsoft Sans Serif etc. Vickyrox for that one.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
PPNR, you've got a good background there. The render effects are also great. The text is fantastic and I love the logo next to it. The light textures once again ruin the sig and it's becoming repetitive. You need to use the right textures for the right sig! That means selecting the right colour, positioning and erasing parts you don't like. Use a soft brush (different colours depending on sig) to coincide with the textures. Vicky, your best sig to date. The background is fantastic. The render is fantastic. Great blending. Great use of textures, you're really getting into your groove now. The text is the only downer. You need to use more professional fonts. E.g. Arial, Times New Roman, Century Gothic, Microsoft Sans Serif etc. Vickyrox for that one.

Thanks for the comments mate. Yeah i need to upgrade my texture arsenal. And it is quite difficult to blend a render with a test uniform into my background. But thanks for the comments mate.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for the comments mate. Yeah i need to upgrade my texture arsenal. And it is quite difficult to blend a render with a test uniform into my background. But thanks for the comments mate.

That's the thing. Dale Steyn plays for South Africa, which is green. Why not make the colour scheme green?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
That's the thing. Dale Steyn plays for South Africa, which is green. Why not make the colour scheme green?

Yeah, i tried to add a greenish tinge to it;. Except i forgot to colourise the main textures green. So it didn't come out right. My last 2 sigs i have majorily stuffed

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
In case somebody missed it, I still have a challenge on page 4 in the challenges thread that hasn't been accepted. So, accept it ;) :p!

Also, I'm happy with the way this is going so far. Many people seem to be entering. Even I've got 3 wallpapers lined up so I certainly hope this is here to stay this time.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Could you add me in KX mate? Fancy doing a bit more GFX than I have of late :)

EDIT - Oh wait, I'm already there. Do advanced only battle with other advanced makers?

Users who are viewing this thread