GFX Battles: Results and Rankings(Moved to Cricdesignz) >> Results in

rabeta

News Team Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right, I always like to come up with new ideas, to make this part of the forum more active. I know there has been a battle thread before that didn’t really work out, but this one has something different about it. There will be 3 threads:

This one; Containing the rankings (more about this later) and the results of all
the battles (they will be in the 1st post). The results of each battle will be decided collectively by the experienced ranked GFX’ers. The results will be in as soon as possible, as soon as all the experienced GFX’ers have had their
vote. Of course, if one or two experienced GFX’ers are battling, they cannot vote in the result.
The battle challenges thread; where you will post a challenge and wait by pmfor a challenger of the same rank as you (again more about this later). there is a maximum of 4 participants for a
battle.

The Battle Thread; This is where the sigs/walls/avatars will be posted, by one member in the battle, who will post both/all of the sigs.

The Rankings

This is a new idea that will help and encourage members to improve to reach the experienced level. I have devised a set of rankings below that are based on activity, number of posts in your thread, and quality of work in my opinion. Due to it being in my opinion, I am happy for you to debate the starting positions for the first week, do this by pm’ing me please.

The ranks can change. This will happen every month or so, based on the percentage of battles you have won in your category, you will have had to of had at least three battles in that month for the percentage to count.

Here is the first draft of the rankings, do not worry if you are lower than you would like, you can move back up in a month if you work hard, and that is what it is all about, improving…:

Experienced:

Cricketman93
rabeta
Karachi_Xpress
hassan
Shravi

Intermediate:

GrayNicolls
!x!Culli!x!
Treva
RoboRocks
Farrukh_|$B
Harrypotter_fan
Bilal91
Feelin Blue?

Beginner:

Jaztheman
etho11
Roofrom50
Saltires
Hooper
Zain1612
Pak_Cricketer
TheDon
Simbazz
Madman
Adriano123
HoWzAt!
jrickards
Fender
Covvy1
yashasvi_2005
kersnort
kooljack9

Voting Team

Simbazz
Hassan
GrayNicolls
Treva
Feelin Blue?
Bilal91
Karachi_Xpress

You cannot post challenges unless you have a rank, if you do not have a rank, please ask for one in this thread.

Of course, this is a new idea, and will take a little time to be fully understood. Anything, you did not understand please pm me, or ask in this thread. Also, this months battles will count towards the rankings so get battling.

Finally, the sigs can be at a maximum of 500x200, and the avatars 100x100. The wallpaper size is at the battler's digression.

I will open up the two other threads soon, just make sure you have read this thoroughly and understand it, and hopefully it will work!

EDIT

New sigs have to be used in battles, none that have already been made and posted in your threads a while ago

Results(Winner in Bold)

April 07
April 07 Ranking Changes (Tables)

May 07

June 07

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Cool. Top of the intermediate. Nice ;)
Hopefully want to bring that up a notch and snap up 2nd or 3rd overall next month. Gotta practice right now! :boxing

rabeta

News Team Member
Cricketman93 said:
Cool. Top of the intermediate. Nice ;)
Hopefully want to bring that up a notch and snap up 2nd or 3rd overall next month. Gotta practice right now! :boxing

lol, love the enthusiasm. Oh, and the sections aren't ranked it's just split into three, beginner, intermediate and experienced, the order in each category doesn't make a difference lol, sorry :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Love the idea behind this rabz but just need to get people interested and willing to participate :)

Can't wait to have some decent battles :p

rabeta

News Team Member
treva said:
Love the idea behind this rabz but just need to get people interested and willing to participate :)

Can't wait to have some decent battles :p

Cheers Trev, and I'm looking forward to it too :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I won the only battle of Usy's idea so i'm looking to extend my winning streak. ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
evertonfan said:
I won the only battle of Usy's idea so i'm looking to extend my winning streak. ;)

lol...u won't :p, will set up the other thread soon...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
Ohhhh a win against a inexperienced me

Good idea, im willing to participate

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
!x!Culli!x! said:
Sour grapes? :p

Just a tiny bit :p but im gunna be making sure the next battle is won, WON i tell you, woooonnnnnnnn

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like being the worst in my group. I want a new group specially made for me. ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
Just so everyone knows, I moved myself down to intermediate on request of an unknown source :p, after agreeing with what they said...

rabeta

News Team Member
H0wZ4T! said:
I'll take a rank, this looks interesting:

[Dump me in the bottom :D]

Done mate ;)

Oh and I need to add that the sigs/ava's have to be no more than the forum's size limits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread