2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey bud, how is it going?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No reviews or feedback?
I genuinely don't want to come across as sarcastic or a dick and what you spend your money on is none of my business. But have you never heard of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken?

If so, what are those games missing that you'd spend $2000 on someone to make you a game? Maybe if I had that kind of spare cash to spend on such things I might get it, but I don't get it.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I genuinely don't want to come across as sarcastic or a dick and what you spend your money on is none of my business. But have you never heard of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken?

If so, what are those games missing that you'd spend $2000 on someone to make you a game? Maybe if I had that kind of spare cash to spend on such things I might get it, but I don't get it.
Well I wanted to create a unique game where beating a player resulting in opportunity to earn his one special move alongside RPG style stats like movement speed , block ,damage , health and speed. Pretty much like SF6 World Tour mode but even more flashed out. So that was the only reason.

Have you played the game any comments?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I am definitely thinking of making a Cricket Captain style management game as well but defintely want a partner to contribute with me. Can you open that thread?

Users who are viewing this thread