PC Graphics League! [Week two! West Indies Theme: Read first post for details]

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello all and welcome to the rebirth of graphic competition, the PC Graphics League!

The league replaces the old Planet Cricket Graphic battles which died. The new League will be run by yours truly and will be done on a weekly basis. It will be a "Sig of the Week" format (SOTW). The League will be divided into two leagues; Pro and Amateur. The Pro division will feature experienced Graphic makers that are confident enough that they can stick it with the best. The Intermediate division will feature graphic makers that are only beginning, think that they cant keep up with the pros or just want a little bit of friendly competition. This thread will contain the rankings, general discussion and sign ups. Once we have enough members signed up I will create "SOTW Vote Threads" where members do the voting in polls. The format will be like this:

- A league where each week members vote on what sig they find to be the best. The sig that comes first wins 3 points, the second gets 2, third gets 1. I will have the ladder updated weekly in the first post.
- A different "theme" will be chosen each week, everyone in the division must follow this theme in their sig. Themes will vary from; having to use the same render, same country, same styles etc.
- All sigs will be in the 500x200 size unless said otherwise.
- Sigs will be sent to me via PM before hand, then I will be able to post them with no identity (i.e Sig 1, Sig 2. Sig 3). This is so that the competition is more fair, and votes aren't handed out just because you like the person.
- A sig maker may make the transition from Amateur to Pro only if they are on top of the Amateur standings and wish to go up.

Name:

Simple eh:)

Members to date:

Pros;
Hooper
Karachi Xpress
Feelin Blue?
etho11
Simbazz
Harrypotter_Fan
Pak_cricketer
Usy
treva
KBC
Cricketman93

Intermediate;
Ivanvdm15
khan31
kooljack9
.Mob

nuffa
CoolzEng45

Announcement: I have decided to change the ranking below Pro to Intermediate. Simply because we have so many pros here at Planet Cricket (;)) and I want two good divisions. If you have been placed in Intermediate and really don't beleive you should be there then just say so.

Theme: England Cricket - each graphic maker must create a sig using a render of a player who plays for the England Cricket team.
Size: 500x200 Pixels
Deadline: Friday night AEST

This week's theme is nice and simple just to get us started and so we can all get used to how it will work. So get cracking on your sig and make sure you PM me the sig by Friday night! Once I receive the sigs I will post them in a new thread with the polls.

PC Graphics Leage: Week two

Theme: West Indies Cricket - each graphic maker must create a sig using a render of a player who plays for the West Indies Cricket team.
Size: 500x200 Pixels
Deadline: Friday night AEST

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Sounds great Hooper! I love the point standinds idea!

Feelin Blue?
Pro (Not to sure how i will compete with KBC, Simon and Hooper but im feeling confident :D)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, it will be great as you can work your way up and stuff. You can see who really is the greatest GFX maker with the standings;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hooper, why not get a list of who is interested, THEN give ranks, i mean, we can get some cocky people saying pro, when they're really not (Cough***Feeling Blue***Cough) ;)

No but seriously, it'd work better by giving people Ranks, due to this, i shall just join, and recieve a rank!

Simbazz!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Hooper, why not get a list of who is interested, THEN give ranks, i mean, we can get some cocky people saying pro, when they're really not (Cough***Feeling Blue***Cough) ;)

No but seriously, it'd work better by giving people Ranks, due to this, i shall just join, and recieve a rank!

Simbazz!

Oh oh is that how it is now!?! :p

Yeah give out ranks. Like we want simon to have a chance so drop him down in the amatuers he might be lucky to get a top 5 finish :) :p

Only joking.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Great, good interest. Dont worry about divisions people, Iam going to assign everyone possies.

Users who are viewing this thread