Geoffrey Boycot on my aquissition of Cricket 2005: E Bay Gum!!!

D

Dutch

Yes! I have just managed to find a copy of Cricket 2005 an dhope to have it waiting a few days. i will be busy looking what patches and tweaks i made need. In the mean time if anyone feels obliged to give me a hand by telling me what i should look out for, please feel invited!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

All this talk of MSN got me thinking it would be a riot if we got certain charectors from PC into a massive Skype session. So we can hear what everyone sounds like, from dutchads old grumpy dutch accent (my imagination) to Gazzas squeaky pre-pubescent cockney accent.

D

Dutch

Now theres a point!

I shall see what I can do. I am frikkin hopeless at that sort of thing. I'll think I am setting up MSN and suddenly the doorbell will ring because I have unwittingly ordered fourteen jackhammers from tools are us.com. (As in tools are me.dutchad.com)

P

pcfan123

Am I the only one who feels sympathy for the fat bird? Sheesh, poor girl having to deal with Tom and his tiny hips :laugh

D

Dutch

Sweidish model. Thats all i have to say, so flip you all!!!!!!

aNd with that im off to bed

Sleep well my man. Actually got MSN set up (I know Harmy, unbelievable but true!:p) and have sent you a PM! Oh and that Swedish model: Sven Borgskol by any chance?????:p

Users who are viewing this thread