Geoffrey Boycot on my aquissition of Cricket 2005: E Bay Gum!!!

D

Dutch

What happens when you change the security settings not the read only one?

Mmmm, it seems as if something is not allowing programs to read from or write to the My Documents folder but I don't see how. I cant see any
security changes that have taken place. Could be a virus? Could it be my Norton doing a Norton.

I chose the option of upgrading over my Vista. I might just chuck all off and start again.............................:(

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Mmmm, it seems as if something is not allowing programs to read from or write to the My Documents folder but I don't see how. I cant see any
security changes that have taken place. Could be a virus? Could it be my Norton doing a Norton.

I chose the option of upgrading over my Vista. I might just chuck all off and start again.............................:(

Vista will have the same problems.
Right click on properties and choose the tab named security. Then click on edit and ensure that you check full control for your login name.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's the problem: they are there in that place but when the game starts up there are no profiles or rosters or anything to load and I cant save anything to the disk. Truly stumped.:(

I am also using C05 & C07 from Windows 7. :) Only difference is, I installed as a separate OS & so, the games which I installed in my earlier OS( XP in my case ) worked without any re-installing. I pasted from my earlier OS's My documents ( X:\ ) to current OS's My Documents ( Y:\ ).

Player Editor & other editors are not working in Windows 7 despite having Dot net framework & other stuffs. :(

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
None of the editors are working - Match editor, Player editor and gameChanger.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
if you have 7 professional and above then you should try xp mode it will surely work

Users who are viewing this thread