Tom Maynard 309 in a one day game

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
tommaynard.jpg
I don't believe this is the highest other people have got, but I definately know that this is the highest individual score I've had in a one day game. :)

Is there one?

thesweepmaster added 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Right I have just looked at the downloads section and I noticed there is an editor but I haven't used it for this game. I have only been back a week after a 2 year absence, so I hadn't checked everything out just yet. It probably does explain why there are so many inflated records going around this place.
BTW, using the Editor, I did just get 400 in a one day game with Maynard but personally, it pointless putting that up or playing that game now considering I've more or less destoryed his stats :mad:

The amount of times ive played with Glam and I have never seen Tom Maynard hit above 120 for me in any form.

I'm not saying that this is definitely not an edit, but if you think about the number of one day games that would have been played by International Cricket Captain 2009 players all around the world, I don't see why scores like this couldn't happen, despite the slim chances.

Last edited:
The amount of times ive played with Glam and I have never seen Tom Maynard hit above 120 for me in any form.

I can't help but feel this is an edit.

I'm not saying that this is definitely not an edit, but if you think about the number of one day games that would have been played by International Cricket Captain 2009 players all around the world, I don't see why scores like this couldn't happen, despite the slim chances.

I can understand where you are all coming from when there is an editor available on here that you can use, plus the amount of people that use it probably doesn't help my position somewhat. However, as I said before, I didn't honestly know there was an editor that you could use with ICC.

I don't like cheating but I do admit that I have cheated before on some games in the past. Personally, I can see the enjoyment that people get from cheating on such a game because it can be hard to play sometimes, however if I had cheated, I would have never put this up. His scores beforehand were in the low 20's, so I was very surprised when it happened.

Cheating is only good for sandbox type games like GTA and Saints Row where you can use them just for the sheer fun of it, and not to just aid yourself in games

An overwhelming majority of the games I own are rated 15 or above :p

I can understand where you are all coming from when there is an editor available on here that you can use, plus the amount of people that use it probably doesn't help my position somewhat. However, as I said before, I didn't honestly know there was an editor that you could use with ICC.

I don't like cheating but I do admit that I have cheated before on some games in the past. Personally, I can see the enjoyment that people get from cheating on such a game because it can be hard to play sometimes, however if I had cheated, I would have never put this up. His scores beforehand were in the low 20's, so I was very surprised when it happened.

I'm saying that it is possible that scores like this could happen, considering the amount of one day games played by International Cricket Captain 2009 players and that it shouldn't be immediately dismissed as an edit.

Users who are viewing this thread