Question about this game...

ianqaz

School Cricketer
So I recently came across this game thinking about buying it as I love sports sim games but I have a few questions.

Is it possible for me to take say the West Indies train/develop there players and become number one in the world?

Or will all the best players always generate in India for example since they are currently a higher rated nation?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as I can remember South Africa, India and Pakistan always seem to have rich talent due to the large number of domestic teams they have. England tends to be a mixed bag while Australia and New Zealand almost always completely collapsed. Not sure how it is now in the latest game version.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
As far as I can remember South Africa, India and Pakistan always seem to have rich talent due to the large number of domestic teams they have. England tends to be a mixed bag while Australia and New Zealand almost always completely collapsed. Not sure how it is now in the latest game version.
I've been playing with Australia before, they are definitely fixed, although everything else you say seems to hold true

Users who are viewing this thread