• Total voters

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
99 off 48, I think. In bowling department, I got a 6 for 21 in 8 overs with my medium pacers.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
haha! I scored 51 runs once in an 8-over match. My best score ever!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unusual dismissal: I never respect any spinner no matter how good they are. So This guy comes on bowling offspin. I thought i gonna stay deep in the crease and hit him with the spin in the leg side. The plan was nice and simple. I stayed back, made the good length ball into a short ball and hooked it for six. But here comes the problem. I stay too deep in the pitch. As i completed my hook shot, i was watching ball going for six but my left foot hitting the stumps.:facepalm . I was like wtf.

Best score is 119* in a 20 over match. I have crossed 100 only twice, 102 being the other score. I'm a very aggressive batsman who can bowl. Due to my sehwag-like temperament i generally opens for my team. While fielding i'm a wicket-keeper and then come as first change bowler and then go back to keeping after completing my spell.

Most funny incident in field: I was keeping wickets, it was a rainy day. There was a slight drizzle but we decided to carry on. Batsman top-edged a ball. It was way up in the air and i was nicely positioning myself to take it. Then as ball was on its was down, i slipped:facepalm. Fell on my back. I was looking up and i could see the ball coming towards me. It fell on my chest and i grabbed it before it touches the ground.:p

Another moment was quite painful one. My friend Nick was bowling and i was keeping. He was getting smashed. To tease him a little i stood up to the wickets. Next thing he did was a keeper's nightmare while standing so close to stumps. Bugger bowled a short ball, the ball struck my adams apple and i was cursing him. Everyone else was laughing as they know what has happened.

blake

School Cricketer
Hit 67 off 63 opening the batting and took 5/15 in the same match from 11 overs.

As Ice Cube would say, it was a good day.

blake

School Cricketer
We have to retire at 100 balls in 50 over matches, but that normally gives you plenty of time if you are batting well. We play a few 30 over games too and we normally only retire at around 50 balls for these.

Once I played in a 6 a side competition that was 5 overs for each team. I hit 30 off 9 and then I got retired, for my teammate who came in and hit 67 off 11 (straight hits were worth double). We posted about 130 from our 5 overs.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, so it's kinda like indoor cricket only outside.

We retire at 50 in U-15's and 100 in U-17's.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
You have to retire in U15s and U17s? That's weird.
I thought that retiring crap stopped when you finished junior cricket.

-D-S-B- added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

That's probably why AUS are good at cricket, they all get a decent chance in every game right up till U17 level.
While we only have 1 or 2 good batsmen because guys like Ross Taylor would open and get 300 and no one else got a chance to bat :p

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My best score is 18 in 5 balls. One six, two fours and a some singles!
That was a 5 over game:D
Best bowling is 2 wickets in 1 overs and i gave 4 runs!

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if we aren't talking about backyard cricket then I have 94 as my best but I had once scored 387 in backyard cricket which was a real fun.:D

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
We actually have decent backyard rules. My top score is like 127 but apart from that the average score is extremely low, prolly around 20-30.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
in school matches we don't have to retire but I haven't taken advantage yet because my best score is only 19, but this is my first ever club season. If were talking about backyard cricket my highest score is 650* and I average about 300

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread