Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters

GloryX

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
best bowlin figure 2/12 in 20 over game in Nissan cup, in my school team, i am new and i have only picked 4 wickets in 4 matches but my best is 1/10

Shaun Tait

Club Cricketer
took 5-20 last season and took 5-16 last Sunday forgot about that lol :D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
99 off 48, I think. In bowling department, I got a 6 for 21 in 8 overs with my medium pacers.

Surpassed this today opening the innings. Got my first hundred as well. 103* off 54 deliveries in a 15 over match is pretty good. But, wasn't on the ground for fielding as I got a nasty one which hit me on my left elbow just at the end of our innings.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
The first ever ball I bowled at club practice flew over the net and damaged a teammates car.

Beat that.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
First score above 49 today, a beautiful 109*. The pitch was so slow and cut up badly which made it difficult to time the ball. Bowling was average, in fact very average, but a ton is a ton at the end of the day. Very happy :)

Bounce

County Cricketer
First score above 49 today, a beautiful 109*. The pitch was so slow and cut up badly which made it difficult to time the ball. Bowling was average, in fact very average, but a ton is a ton at the end of the day. Very happy :)
Congrats. The feeling of the maiden century is something which is cherished throughout one's cricketing career. :)

Users who are viewing this thread