Indian tour of South Africa, December-January 2010/11

What will the result of the Test series be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, this test has got me wondering on who would win in a contest between the pak joke batting line-up and teh indian bowling?

Hmm, don't know if Kallis would have liked the break now. So close to his maiden double-ton, he might just get out after lunch. On the other hand, this bowling attack is nothing to brag about.

No, he'll get to 250.
And for a bowling attack that is led by the great Shantakumaran Sreesanth, it can never be great. Btw, how come Sree hasn't been reprimanded in this match as yet ? I thought he might have thrown the ball at a batsman or an umpire.

He had 38 off 4 overs wouldn't the logical decision be to take him off??

The ' I am close to the captain' connection works. Bhajji, Raina and Parthiv have been the beneficiaries of this.

The partnership has been going great guns at a rollicking speed of 6.3 an over for the last 30 overs.
I say ask Dravid and Laxman to bowl now. They might be able to spin the ball better than Bhajji.

lol Dhoni himself should have a go, nothing much to do behind the wicket anyway as balls just flying all around the park.

I know the pitch is flat, but most of the bowling I have seen has been pretty rubbish. At least put a few balls on a good length and bowl some dot balls, theres hardly many overs without a boundary.

ferg512 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Prince and Boucher will be hoping Smith keeps them out there :)

Brilliant by the boys. Its a powderpuff attack but you still have to deal with them and all our batsman have taken them to the cleaners.

Brilliant by the boys. Its a powderpuff attack but you still have to deal with them and all our batsman have taken them to the cleaners.

More like Powerpuff attack................

powerpuff-girls-008.gif

Haha brilliant! Not a fan of the saffers but theyve done a damn good job in exposing India as a dire team outside home.

Yours is a dire team even at home!

not to mention you just lost 2-0 in india. So STFU!

we didnt claim it either. its the ICC that put us there. :thumbs

nobody in his right mind will claim ANY team to be the no.1 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread