Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It will happen. They've more than proven that they are the real deal with the AFL game thats coming out.

Params7

International Cricketer
Gotta admit cricket gaming is in a pretty pathetic state right now. Back when Ashes 09 released to good sales, I though 2011 was going to be the biggest year for cricket gaming we've probably ever seen. How wrong I was. EA can't give a ████. Coddies are concentrating on flash and mobiles since being bought out by Reliance. I wish India was a superpower where PS3/360 sold in millions of numbers like US or Europe. The cricket gaming scene then would have been entirely different! (looks at MLB The Show 11).

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

It's get there, it's just going to take decades. I'll be happy if we get something comparable to the Show 08 in less than 5 years. Doubt we'd even get anything close to that quality.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I suggest another title change for this thread
Big AIN'T working on a cricket title :thumbs

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Big Ant have updated their Cricket page to say Summer 2011, rather than Summer 2010.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It's fine i guess. I'd rather wish they work a few valuable years and release a good game than giving into satisfying cricket lovers and pushing their release date to mess up things further.

Because it's all about hereafter, once the game is genuine and gets released with major features and things done, there's no stopping it for years to come. Getting to the fact that we're OK with waiting long for cricket games.

Also i won't pretend forgetting the past of the delays and changes in releasing of cricket games. But i'm hopeful this is the time we can get our hands on a playable cricket game.

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
Changed to Summer 2011? I knew it. It's Canadian Summer time. Wohoo, Baby!

Still no reason to get excited about possible mediocre game though.

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
^ I am being sarcastic. Of course, it's Australia summer. LOL

Which means Winter season for Canada by the time Australia summer begins.
We, in Canada watched last Pakistan tours of Australia in Winter season, and but it was Summer season in Australia. And also, perfect timing for Canadian to watch Test begin at 6 pm to midnight. Australia should host Pakistan test series more often. Good for cricket lovers in North America.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Maybe Codies are bringing out IC2011. If I remember correctly the news about IC2010 wasn't released 'till about 4 weeks before the release....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread