las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and DRS option disable for all Indian matches :rolleyes

I heard from the Big Ant roaming in the back yard talking to the flying Cricket that there will be three version's

1] Big Ant cricket 2050 with DRS (Rest of the World)

2] Big Ant cricket 2080 with No DRS (Only sold in India)

3] Big Ant cricket 3000 with no updates guaranteed (special edition for Codies)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Indian version will also have a career mode for a single batsman who will keep on playing until he makes a hundred hundreds even if it takes him a hundred years to do so.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Indian version will also have a career mode for a single batsman who will keep on playing until he makes a hundred hundreds even if it takes him a hundred years to do so.

Are you for 1 second saying that tendulkar doesnt deserve that landmark? He is still the best number 4 that india could field, so even if he had 101 hundreds, he would be in my indian team any day of the week.
I cant help but think this thread is getting way off topic. The jokes were funny for about 3 pages. Now their just getting silly.

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yup, he's getting 80-90 scores constantly so I don't see reason to drop him. Agree with above. Jokes aren't getting funny instead stupid.

On a serious note- We are used to delays with cricket games. Gamebience posted their recent update of releasing it soon but then again it's the same news we are hearing from 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread