Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The key to making games is being serous about it. They have not given any feedback to the community. I personally don't expect even a game of BLIC 2007 quality from them.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The key to making games is being serous about it. They have not given any feedback to the community. I personally don't expect even a game of BLIC 2007 quality from them.

lets not be too harsh on them right now, I think we should give them support so at least they can try harder and give us a good game.

Last edited:

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Tbh, I would take a cricket game that just fixed everything wrong with IC2010 like:

-Better AI batting
-No back foot slogs off yorker length balls
-Ability to get keeper to stand up to mediums (obviously comes with risks of bye's dependent on your keepers ability)
-Career mode would be nice but necessary
-Domestic licenses (I know EA have them but at some point it must run out).

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Cricket world cup came and went and not a single game was released by any company. I fear we may not see any quality game for at least four or five years. Ashes may make EA or Codies come up with another half arsed attempt though.

timchrist984

Club Captain
What about Cricket Power? Wasn't it the official game of the WC. I may just be an optimist, but I really think that Big Ant Cricket will be good. Although, I'm basing this mainly on their awesome AFL game.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Cricket power was absolute rubbish. I have not played it but I am going by the words of enthusiasts here at PC.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Cricket Power? I am ashamed of myself that I purchased it. What a complete waste!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Guys its sad to say but i don't think bigant will release a cricket game this year. I hope i'm wrong but its september already and no news at all, god is a screen shot to much to ask for bigant guys. Maybe next year guys, to be honest i don't care if it's out this year or next year. I just want to see how the game is going and if they need any help with ideas. :spy

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Guys its sad to say but i don't think bigant will release a cricket game this year. I hope i'm wrong but its september already and no news at all, god is a screen shot to much to ask for bigant guys. Maybe next year guys, to be honest i don't care if it's out this year or next year. I just want to see how the game is going and if they need any help with ideas. :spy

To be honest, i dont think many companys producing cricket games will ask the gamers for "ideas"! If they did, they would have a list as long as their arms to add in. Being realistic, i dont see any reason to hope for this game to EVER be released. A screenshot isnt to much to ask. In fact its the very least you would do after anouncing so long ago you have a game on the way. Best thing to have done would have been to not say ANYTHING about this game till they knew 100% it was 6 months away.
Despite all the bugs and the dishonesty issues with codies. IC2010 is the best game out. And i dont expect to see another game from anyone else. Hopefully codies will release a new game every english home ashes series. As long as it would be worth the 2 year wait. But to be honest i doubt it would. :mad

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Very very true mate, i mean few ideas not to many guys. I do think they are having trouble with this game guys. Cricket is a hard game to get right and they don't have codemasters or easports to back them up so i wish them the best. I hope i am wrong but maybe this cricket game will never come out or be a arcade cricket game only good with some friends. I am still hoping that codemasters will release there next cricket game next year if there is one.:spy

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Its not even summer (Q4) yet down here, its target release period. Hush hush.

robbo_1

School Cricketer
lets hope in this game they actually have the real names for most teams and 23 or so spare slots to create a team of custom players

Spraggy

Club Cricketer
This game i dont think will happen !! If it does it will be rushed like Brain Lara 2007 and just be a botch job !!

timchrist984

Club Captain
Well the AFL game they made had an awesome editor with around 700 custom player slots. It also came out 2 years after it was originally announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread