Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think it's time to give up for a year guys about a new cricket game. With no ashes till 2013 i don't think codemasters will release a new game till then and i don't have a good feeling about bigant's cricket game.:mad:yes

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I think it's time to give up for a year guys about a new cricket game. With no ashes till 2013 i don't think codemasters will release a new game till then and i don't have a good feeling about bigant's cricket game.:mad:yes

I think thats about the 900th way you've said the same thing now!
Ive already given up, as have 99% of cricket gamers! :D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Well here is 901 then, no new cricket game this year hahahahah. Still deep down any cricket game fan wants news. Plus with 2 rugby games just been release there is always hope but not much at the moment.:D

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I hate getting all excited near the winter for a new cricket game to come out, only to then be told not to expect anything till next winter. Maybe codies will suprise us with a IC2012 next summer?? I still don't understand why they didn't release a game around the World Cup, that seems a great time to release a cricket game.....

Params7

International Cricketer
There is no cricket game in development. Big Ant probably canned it.

Just wait for next Ashes and Coddies will release one.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I don't see why, after that amazing summer of cricket in England, Codemasters didn't release a cricket game. Cricket has never been more popular in England, and to be honest Codemasters aren't really taking full advantage.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
May be they are trying to implementing some new found elements of the game such as spot fixing :rolleyes

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
There may well be two developers producing games for the consoles right now so there will likely be competition and choice which I think is a very good thing for consumers.

Message from one of the people at BigAnt.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Some Bigant official better sign up with PC to understand what us Pundits have to say about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread