Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not at the moment mate, i'm also hoping for codemasters to say something soon. Its been a long time since any good cricket game news for us guys.:noway:spy

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
As there is no news about bigant or codemasters at the moment and everyone has gone so so quite, if people care about other sports have a look at Rugby Challenge coming soon guys. The game is from new zealand and the graphics are amazing guys. Why cant we have something like that, i hope codemasters seeing how future rugby games are looking get the engine for there next cricket game. Still at the moment im dreaming so for now i go back to sleep.:spy

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
As there is no news about bigant or codemasters at the moment and everyone has gone so so quite, if people care about other sports have a look at Rugby Challenge coming soon guys. The game is from new zealand and the graphics are amazing guys. Why cant we have something like that, i hope codemasters seeing how future rugby games are looking get the engine for there next cricket game. Still at the moment im dreaming so for now i go back to sleep.:spy

are there any screenshots of the rugby game available? im absolutely not into rugby (its strange enough that into cricket as a german) but if its a good game i would give it a try

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah mate, just use google or n4g.com and should be easy to find. Its sad to talk about other sports on a cricket site but as all can see there is nothing to talk about at the moment. I hope to get some good news soon.p.s im not a big fan of rugby but being from aus and the world cup out soon plus they have 2 games coming, then i will try one of them.:spy

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
so i checked out the screenshots of rugby challenge and the screenies looked really fanstastic. a cricket game with such good graphics would be absolutely great (with a decent gameplay of course), although i think codemasters established a good basis with cricket 2010 when it comes to graphics

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
They work together dude, they need a good engine and work from there. I have said it before that trickstar did a ok job at what they have to play with, if codemasters get of there asses and give them more money then maybe we will all get that cricket game we have all been dreaming of. hahahahah i know im dreaming but you never know. Bigant, well they have gone very quite so we will see when they are ready to show there game.:D:spy

timchrist984

Club Captain
Why does everyone doubt big ant? They've made an awesome game out of the hardest sport to replicate in the world- AFL. And now they've even released a patch for console. I didn't see codies doing anything like that!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I'm not saying there cricket game will be bad but they don't like to share with the world at all, i will say one thing about bigant. They don't hype up there games like codemasters does. If bigant do read pc then please show us the game to get excited and when is it out. After seeing rugby challenge moving i'm more excited about that game at the moment.:spy

6ry4nj

International Coach
Why does everyone doubt big ant? They've made an awesome game out of the hardest sport to replicate in the world- AFL. And now they've even released a patch for console. I didn't see codies doing anything like that!

They have missed their self-announced deadline by at least a year. Once you do that your credibility takes a good bit of earning back. There are too many shonks out there preying on our hope to one day be presented with the perfect cricket game. I'll take it on board that they made a good AFL game in the past, but I've no confidence in them for the future.

It seems a distinct possibility that they're now trading on nothing more than promises.

timchrist984

Club Captain
I'll take it on board that they made a good AFL game in the past, but I've no confidence in them for the future.
They made AFL Live 2011 this year and they released a patch this week! If you want more info on the game, hop on o bigfooty and I'm sure Ross will answer your questions about any big ant game.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I doubt they will answer any questions dude, if you think they will why dont you get the first ever screen shots of the game and i will get my words. My guess is more to the end of the year they will show the game but i dont think it will be out this year. I hope im very wrong guys.:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread