Your Player Cards

Ah the "All Time Great" would generate plenty of debate. :p

That's for sure and I will refuse to play anyone whose ATG team doesn't have Bradman in it. And just to troll folks I won't have Tendulkar in my ATG team :lol

That's for sure and I will refuse to play anyone whose ATG team doesn't have Bradman in it. And just to troll folks I won't have Tendulkar in my ATG team :lol

Mine has to have Warne. And Graeme Pollock. And Imran Khan.

I would like to put bradman against the windies bowlers of 80s and see how that goes....

^^^
If the game's as good a simulation I think it will be, I intend to find out who's the best cricket team by pitting the 4 teams I mentioned earlier against each other.

^^^
If the game's as good a simulation I think it will be, I intend to find out who's the best cricket team by pitting the 4 teams I mentioned earlier against each other.

Lol yes. It almost makes me drool to think of the possibilities if the gameplay and AI are very good.

Done with the 2013 South African Test XI...All the players are on the server along with the whole team. The rest of the 14 players in the team has generic faces for now until I get done with those. But that is not in my priority list.

I am not satisfied with how duminy turned out but I am out of my depths here. Just can't get it right. Anyone else is welcome to have a go at him...

attached two pictures..one for player cards and the other giving a size/height perspective (for visual pleasure :p)

both are huge pictures (over 3000px*1200px) at Full size. so zoom in as much as u can to check them out...:)

Attachments

• Team(1).jpg
    Team(1).jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Team.jpg
    Team.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Done with the 2013 South African Test XI...All the players are on the server along with the whole team. The rest of the 14 players in the team has generic faces for now until I get done with those. But that is not in my priority list.

I am not satisfied with how duminy turned out but I am out of my depths here. Just can't get it right. Anyone else is welcome to have a go at him...

attached two pictures..one for player cards and the other giving a size/height perspective (for visual pleasure :p)

both are huge pictures (over 3000px*1200px) at Full size. so zoom in as much as u can to check them out...:)

Awesome work man!

AB is a bit too tanned :)

Lol yah and so is kallis. Just like the tanned look myself lol.

Very nice work, amazed at the difference in height between them - it will make a difference in game.

Thanks ross...but i don't believe that...i need to see proof.....right NOW. A 30 second demo video would be sufficient to make me believe.

Once you implement player height on the models, you'd probably need to deliberately code any decent physics engine to not have it impact the result.

Once you implement player height on the models, you'd probably need to deliberately code any decent physics engine to not have it impact the result.

Correct - we get it for FREE once you've worked out the significant animation issues.

Some games don't scale because it's a lot of work to get right (not mentioning any names :p).

It's easy enough to scale players but another thing to animate them, when players come together then you have to scale the animation appropriately and proportionately. For example if you mo-cap two guys high-fiving and the players you have created in-game do not match the heights of those mo-capped then their hands will not connect at the right places. The same for catches, bat on ground, etc..

For example if you mo-cap two guys high-fiving and the players you have created in-game do not match the heights of those mo-capped then their hands will not connect at the right places
Would love to see a video of this, ideally with them hitting eachother in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread