Sony questions

Well it was a good plan, and he was hot on my heels however I lost him here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 240
^^^^
:lol Beware as you doubted his claims about being married along with owning and running a business establishment :p

Whatever do you mean... the sign says trade only...

It's not on display.

By the way Sony took a page or two out of your book at E3 :thumbs For a moment I thought it was you on stage and not Jack Tretton :p

----------

In 505 games Display u mean? give me the address im coming,, i am by LA. do i need ticket or its for VIP?

Check out the pic posted by Ross above.

By the way Sony took a page or two out of your book at E3 :thumbs For a moment I thought it was you on stage and not Jack Tretton :p

----------

im 20 kid lol

----------

I was having a good laugh, started looking at the teleprompter more than the stage just to see if what I was hearing was right, and yeah, I reckon I could write his speeches :D

The feeling goes right through the organisation, top to bottom, the Sony guys next to me were very much in the "go hard or go home" frame of mind. They've been beaten up for a while, good to see some attitude and fight!

I was having a good laugh, started looking at the teleprompter more than the stage just to see if what I was hearing was right, and yeah, I reckon I could write his speeches :D

The feeling goes right through the organisation, top to bottom, the Sony guys next to me were very much in the "go hard or go home" frame of mind. They've been beaten up for a while, good to see some attitude and fight!

I'm all for a good clean fight :)

Anyhoo.... I said it before and I'll say it again now that they have announced it... I have become a man of principal and am happy with it... IF PS4 is not backwards compatible as a cash grab which punishes their loyal customers who owned ps3 already or wouldn't have games to play anyway... then, I will never buy it. Hope my ps3 lasts a few years yet... cos that's it for me.

I realise Chunny has been banned but I feel this point should be addressed. Ross, you may have more info on this but I believe with the Gakai/cloud model on the ps4, you can stream PS3 games you own now onto your PS4.

Backwards compatibility is not a huge deal for me anyway. I'm keeping my PS3 just as I kept my PS1/PS2/snes.

I realise Chunny has been banned but I feel this point should be addressed. Ross, you may have more info on this but I believe with the Gakai/cloud model on the ps4, you can stream PS3 games you own now onto your PS4.
Backwards compatibility is not a huge deal for me anyway. I'm keeping my PS3 just as I kept my PS1/PS2/snes.

How do you do that though? How do you upload and run the game in Gakai cloud?

I think anything you've bought on PSN you can keep obviously, and then for discs there is a rumour that you can log the discs to your PS4, it will identify the disc ID and you can stream that content.

It's just a rumour I heard on reddit, no idea if it's true or not, the PSN one IS true though. I'd assume you wouldn't be able to sell those games off though, you may have to put the game in everytime you want to play and it would just stream the content so long as the disc is identified in the tray.

Users who are viewing this thread