.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Copying ideas!

Ok. I agree you have posted a quickup image of your idea before mine. But copying idea is another thing, and finding out the secret behind it is another thing. If this is the conversation about the idea then its you who made it possible. It's a natural thing no one like any of his ideas to be taken part by any one else but in my account i can say i have worked on the paths of the AC09 to find it out myself and as told before i am aware about the cutscene files because i have played with this name (cutscene) in another game GTASA.

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Updates

New Updates Related to Animation and Scorecard i.e Overlay

Lots of New Updates...!

Before Previewing these, this idea was belong to NikhilV (Fabulous Work). But these previews does'nt relate with any of the releases of NikhilV. I have Figured it out Myself and Previewed. Thanks :)

New Update Contains - Taunting by Bowler to Batsman, Frustration Showed by Both Fielders/Captain (Two Different Animation), Wickets Celebrations (Two Versions), Bowler Aggression after Taking Wicket

Bowler Taunting Batsman

TauntingLowBat.jpg

Bowler Taunting Batsman v2

TauntingHighBat.jpg

Wickets Celebration V2

WicketsCelebrationv2.jpg

Wickets Celebration V3

WicketsCelebration.jpg

Frustrated Fielders

FieldersFrustrated.jpg

Frustrated Captain

CaptainFrustrated.jpg

Bowler Celebrating

BowlerCeleberating.jpg

Last But Not the Least, this Update is Related to the Positioning of the ScoreTab i.e HUD. Two Versions has been designed -

ScoreTab

NewPosition.jpg

Last edited:

Juggernaut

School Cricketer
hey man im also trying to make some new overlays...could you tell me the file (.dds) numbers of the background and the buttons that are not selected?

----------

Wow...how did you make the CORNERS rounded? Teach me master you are a genius! :clap :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Overlay 2013

IPL Overlay 2013

New Designed Overlay For AC09. It will be Released Soon :)

Preview :

Overlay2013.jpg

Nikhil V

Banned
Dude I only has one problem with u,why are u always trying to copy me?Can't u be unique?

I do the set max logo button thing - u do the same
I cut 'MAX' words from it - u do the same
I give it Bevel & Emboss - u do the same
I cut the logo bottom in \__/ shape - u do the same

Really friend are u so much obsessed with copying me?

Last edited:

PS_Studio

Club Captain
First and last thing i hav'nt seen any of your overlay till now, i am not coming in your way. Everytime you have problem with me.

Max logo-there is only one official logo of max. And that bevel and emboss thing i have not used it. For your information i have used filter effect and inner glow.

This thing was unique, you can't say anything here.

Last edited:

Nikhil V

Banned
First and last thing i hav'nt seen any of your overlay till now, i am not coming in your way. Everytime you have problem with me.

Max logo-there is only one official logo of max. And that bevel and emboss thing i have not used it. For your information i have used filter effect and inner glow.

This thing was unique, you can't say anything here.

Official Max logo has a Max text written at bottom but u cut it same way like I did with \__/ shape bottom,how can ur work always come to look like what I post,who it become coincidence all the time??

Before I said that,I knew u weren't going to accept any of that.

What ever u do I only has to say one thing, u can only steal someone's idea or concepts but not his skill.

PS_Studio

Club Captain
jealous man..!!

Its not your skill dude...you have been looking at biggs sky sports overlay logos as i did..its not your's idea of \__/ cut shape at the bottom of logo...for the last time i am saying look at your own business not mine..biggs is a shear genius in FX and Modding..if you are saying its your idea of \__/ cut shape then i am sorry to say...it's biggs sir work..So please dont think i am copying your things...I build each and everything on my own...and try to work on my own..

Stop now....there is nothing that i have copied yours..Its a modding place and i have the right to mod on anything of the game. I am doing Overlays a way before then you.

You are just jealous.

PS_Studio

Club Captain
hey man im also trying to make some new overlays...could you tell me the file (.dds) numbers of the background and the buttons that are not selected?

----------

Wow...how did you make the CORNERS rounded? Teach me master you are a genius! :clap :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

seen your overlay in ac09 forum. looks brilliant...
Alpha layer in .bmp file helps in creating the type of shape.

Will pm you the .dds files for buttons and background

Nikhil V

Banned
You are actually jealous man first u said u haven't seen my overlay now saying I copied Biggs' idea,how can u say like that without seeing my work?Do u have a sixth sense?

And I clearly added in my post it was inspired my Biggs' overlay I don't have no problem to gave others credits where their due is unlike u 'copycat'.And I never said anything about [both good or bad] Biggs for u to say like this

'biggs is a shear genius in FX and Modding..if you are saying its your idea of \__/ cut shape then i am sorry to say...it's biggs sir work..'

U r just trying to make a bad impression of me in Bigg's mind but u fail my friend.I don't take anything about bigg whether he is not bad or good in fx or modding to u say like that,I was taking about u just copying me all the time.Really when was the last time official Set Max logo don't have MAX text written?

U copied that itself from me,firstly u said u didn't seen my overlay till now and now speaking like this.

U r a big liar and copy cat.

Users who are viewing this thread