How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys check rohit and immyz for updated kits, you need bigeditor to install easy to find

kulppp

School Cricketer
Updates

How to download

New Updates Related to Animation and Scorecard i.e Overlay

Lots of New Updates...!

Before Previewing these, this idea was belong to NikhilV (Fabulous Work). But these previews does'nt relate with any of the releases of NikhilV. I have Figured it out Myself and Previewed. Thanks :)

New Update Contains - Taunting by Bowler to Batsman, Frustration Showed by Both Fielders/Captain (Two Different Animation), Wickets Celebrations (Two Versions), Bowler Aggression after Taking Wicket

Bowler Taunting Batsman

TauntingLowBat.jpg

Bowler Taunting Batsman v2

TauntingHighBat.jpg

Wickets Celebration V2

WicketsCelebrationv2.jpg

Wickets Celebration V3

WicketsCelebration.jpg

Frustrated Fielders

FieldersFrustrated.jpg

Frustrated Captain

CaptainFrustrated.jpg

Bowler Celebrating

BowlerCeleberating.jpg

Last But Not the Least, this Update is Related to the Positioning of the ScoreTab i.e HUD. Two Versions has been designed -

ScoreTab

NewPosition.jpg

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can you please release your new Animations as a Standalone Mod/Patch for everyone? I can't find anywhere to download them.

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Updates

New Updates Related to Animation and Scorecard i.e Overlay

Lots of New Updates...!

Before Previewing these, this idea was belong to NikhilV (Fabulous Work). But these previews does'nt relate with any of the releases of NikhilV. I have Figured it out Myself and Previewed. Thanks :)

New Update Contains - Taunting by Bowler to Batsman, Frustration Showed by Both Fielders/Captain (Two Different Animation), Wickets Celebrations (Two Versions), Bowler Aggression after Taking Wicket

Bowler Taunting Batsman

TauntingLowBat.jpg

Bowler Taunting Batsman v2

TauntingHighBat.jpg

Wickets Celebration V2

WicketsCelebrationv2.jpg

Wickets Celebration V3

WicketsCelebration.jpg

Frustrated Fielders

FieldersFrustrated.jpg

Frustrated Captain

CaptainFrustrated.jpg

Bowler Celebrating

BowlerCeleberating.jpg

Last But Not the Least, this Update is Related to the Positioning of the ScoreTab i.e HUD. Two Versions has been designed -

ScoreTab

NewPosition.jpg
I am sorry for waking up an old thread, but can anyone please help me regarding where I can download all these animations, as I find no links here :-(

D

Deleted member 193590

I am sorry for waking up an old thread, but can anyone please help me regarding where I can download all these animations, as I find no links here :-(

found this video on YouTube,there's a link under the video for downloading the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread