Player Editing ICC2013

frefort

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

It works on windows 8 for me although i have only ever used the cheat engine version on it.

I'm using the free edition.

Also, is the cheat engine table working for everyone?

someone

Club Captain
Another patch released.

Could it be updated to this new patch?

Thanks in advance.

PostmanPissed

School Cricketer
The cheat engine tables don't seem to be working since the latest patch that came out yesterday.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Never worked for me anyway, however without instructions I may have been doing it wrong. Can someone please post the instructions on this thread please?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Think I have the cheat engine working. Thanks! Im only changing dates of birth just now but I think its working. Nice to have my good players not retiring.

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

First post here but I thought I'd do it as I have just managed to start editing ICC2013.

Basically I downloaded Cheat Engine. Loaded ICC2013 and opened up my game. I then opened up Cheat Engine and opened the Cheat Table from the opening post. With ICC in windowed mode I opened my player profile screen and the information on the Cheat Engine table changes as I flick through. The figures are all there and easy to modify. You can use the DOB converter to change people's DOB's. You can also un-retire players by placing a "0" in the field instead of "52" (I think it's 52).

I've tested this out by changing DOB's. Works a treat by using the DOB converter. I've also tested it out by editing the batting levels/potential. I went a little extreme to check for sure and I've just had a player score 1011* against Durham UCCE in a pre-season game. It therefore definitely works!

The only thing I've noticed is that the bowling changes I made have made no difference. I made the same player as good at bowling as he was at batting and he's just bowled 11 overs, 1m, 48r and 0w. Maybe I need to fine tune a few of the fields to see an improvement.

*Edit*
I've realised that bowling is the opposite to batting. The lower the bowling level (1 an upwards) the better the bowler. The bowling ability needs to be high so I'm just testing some bowlers now.

Anyway, if anyone can't get it working let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Domidom

School Cricketer
Hi,

I have dowloaded both the artmoney table and the cheat engine table, but can't really seem to get either to work!

I have been playing around with artmoney a bit and starting to find where a few things are in there - can edit nationality and contract details for example. Found loads of values which refer to some kind of ability but hard to be sure. I assume the tables should help with this but here I get lost.

With the Cheat engine, I start ICC 2013 and am able to open the process in Cheat Engine. I load the cheat table but when I browse through profiles in ICC it does not populate any values in Cheat Engine.

As for the Art Money table, an explanation of what exactly it does and how would be much appreciated. Feel tantalizingly close to the solution but just can't quite get there!

cheers,
Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hi Dom,

Have you tried running Cheat Engine as administrator? Also, a simple one, but have you got the right version of the cheat table and game running?

I can't see any reason why it's not working. Have you got any anti-virus/firewall that may be blocking the cheat engine registering with the game?

Alex

Domidom

School Cricketer
Just had a thought that read about a patch stopping cheat engine from working. If I downloaded the game very recently (last fortnight) will it already have the patch installed and therefore not work with cheat engine? If so, is there a work-around?

Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Hi Dom,

I only downloaded the game about 2 weeks ago and it seems to be working ok for me.

I've been playing around with the CheatEngine software and created a very very basic sort of trainer enabling the following:

Change nationality
Increase/decrease batting ability level
Increase/decrease batting potential ability level
Increase/decrease bowling ability level
Un-retire a player
Increase/decrease bowling economy level
Change player type

I'm still working on it at the moment and testing it all but it seems ok right now.

If anyone is interested I will post it once I've gone through some more testing.

Dom, this might be a workaround for you if you can't get it to work properly.

Alex

Domidom

School Cricketer
Hi Alex,

Sounds interesting - would definitely like to give that a go.

cheers,
Dom

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
Right I've just uploaded my trainer. It's the first I've ever done and is so unbelievably basic I'll probably get laughed at!

Anyway you can download it here: http://www.voltairmarine.com/ICC 2013 Trainer.rar

Included with the trainer is an instruction document telling you what hot keys need to be entered to do what. As you will see you can edit the following:

Batting Levels
Bowling Levels
Bowling Economy Levels
Retire/Un-Retire Players
Change Player Type (Batsman/Bowler/All rounder etc)
Change Batting Preferences
Change Bowler Type
Change Nationality
Change Batting Setting (Opener/Middle Order etc)

Hope it works for everybody and makes it easier for those struggling with ArtMoney/Cheat Engine.

Please any feedback welcome. I've tested it for a while but wanted to get it out ASAP so there may be some errors.

Users who are viewing this thread