BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED

SYDNEY, Australia ? March 13, 2014: Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) and Big Ant Studios announced that Don Bradman Cricket 14 for PlayStation?3 and Xbox 360? shall be released on 3 April 2014.

?Don Bradman Cricket 14 will deliver the most realistic gameplay and promises to be the greatest cricket game of all time,? said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo. ?The comprehensive 20 year career mode and plethora of features including access to community generated players and teams through the Cricket Academy that will provide endless hours of enjoyment of cricket both off and on the field?. The game is fully endorsed by
the Bradman Foundation Bowral NSW.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball physics giving realistic edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual physical attributes?imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Practice Nets: Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days play.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- More than 25,000 Community created Players and teams ready to
download and use in game.
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 ?The legend continues....?

Last edited:

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Guess I can ignore this thread until there's a release date on the first post, reading all those posts take too much of my time.
Nice job, Ross. ;)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guess I can ignore this thread until there's a release date on the first post, reading all those posts take too much of my time.
Nice job, Ross. ;)

Should have done it earlier, much earlier....

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post.

It would be great if all comments about release date and such could be in here.

The game will be here in 2013.

:)Sorry if I'm doing something wrong but can you release another trailer maybe a pre order trailer or a gameplay:cheers

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Since this is a thread devoted to the release date this would be an excellent place for this suggestion.

I think Ross should announce the release date via interpretive dance...

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
The fact that he had to start the thread could men that announcement should be near.:thumbs

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, you always do things only with some punch in it. As people have said above, the release date must be near for announcement. Looking forward to it. I have bookmarked this page. :thumbs

TripleM

Club Captain
I'd suggest you change the topic title from 'Q&A' to 'Q', unless you plan to 'A' ;)

Crossy333

County Cricketer
I'm happy to provide answers to all questions*

*answers may not be correct**

**Or relevant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread