Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anyone one else see a thread called Release Date Q&A, started by Big Ant, and get absolutely super excited????

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Like everyone massively looking forward to the release of this game, but with GTA, PES14 and FIFA14 all coming out in September, as a gamer there is plenty of stuff to be playing while waiting for this game to come out.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
September 9th I think NHL 14 comes out so that's what's keeping me busy. I don't see the point of getting current gen FIFA since they're putting almost all of their effort into the next gen versions (there is no next gen hockey this year).

Other than that I just picked up Sleeping Dogs recently which looks ace.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will buy BOTH !! along with Amnesia 2 , Battlefield 4, GTA V, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Plants vs Zombies 2 It's about time.

back on thread : Ross regarding release of the game what are your expectations regarding sales ? Which country do think will sell most copies ? India / Austrailia or England ?

I think we will sell best in England, then Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and then India, based on the stats I have available right now.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Ah, not forgetting another monster release in the UK, Football Manager 2014!

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Still playing Football Manager 2012 to this very day. Although, it would be great to have another game to break that habit. DBC 14 sounds good :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Because Mike Fegan claimed of having all the features of this game plus much more. As per Ross this can mislead the more gullible segments of fans and therefore has made them think harder about their release timing.

What I don't get is say AC13 has all the features...so then what happens? It's not like they can do anything about it seems like a weird thing to be waiting for

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Just noticed something while i was checking the release of BF4, COD: Ghost and Fifa 14. In the UK market there seems to be a window between late September and mid/late October where nothing is being released. Well, apart from Bus simulator 2014 and a whole host of other non eye catching games. Seems to affect all three major platforms where no major games or hardware is being released during that period. Food for thought?

Releasing anything that close to GTA would be madness. GTA owns games sales for around 4 wks IMO.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
^I am just as confused as you are. Its the marketing tactics of Ross and Co. Its their product and they are calling the shots.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Just noticed something while i was checking the release of BF4, COD: Ghost and Fifa 14. In the UK market there seems to be a window between late September and mid/late October where nothing "major" is being released. Well, apart from Bus simulator 2014 and a whole host of other non eye catching games. Seems to affect all three major platforms where no major games or hardware is being released during that period. Food for thought?

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who will release earlier? May be both waiting for eachother to give the release date forever!

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Start Pre Orders i will buy PC And PS3 Version as i want to get my hands on them....Price Not a constraint for a game which is worth ......I dream about this game Daily...............:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread