MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm sure more Indian expats in Australia and England will buy it than Kiwis, so it probably balances out.

glenny134

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm sure more Indian expats in Australia and England will buy it than Kiwis, so it probably balances out.

Well me and biggs are buying it...i asked darrell from down the way and he might, so if you exclude sheep thats about a third of the country right there

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

That's a fair point! If you saw the icc tournament game between India and Pakistan, I think it was at egbaston there was close to 20000 supporters of those origins there and that's just in Birmingham, when you think how many there must be in the other major cities in the uk this game will sell bigger here than the other title I think!!

saif258

Club Captain

and there are way more stadums in india than in nz(% of stadiums taken)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MOAR REleAzE DaTEz!

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
As we all know bigant owns Fridays!we can expect the declaration of release date officially will be made by them.....announcement of release date is much important than screenshots.If the game is to release before october then the release date should be declared by now.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find it funny that other threads get derailed by comments about the release date, and the release date thread is getting derailed by Mike Fegan talks! :lol

Pure symphony, really. It's now my PERSONAL mission to have everybody arguing the merits and safety of owning a pet Amazonian Royal Flycatcher in retribution for all the other abused threads in the forum with release-date bruises over them...

I stand in support of personal ownership of Amazonian Royal Flycatchers!

Unfortunately, I think I will be pirating it due to the tough economic situation I find myself in. I lost my job a while ago and am now living on unemployment benefits. To give you an idea of how tough I am doing it, I am currently using dial-up internet....

Ross and Co, I thank you for your wonderful work but please forgive me, I will look to pirate it regardless of how long it will take to download :/

SORRY :(

svwe34t

School Cricketer
MY GUESS.....Since BIG ANTS are from Australia, This game might be released on the eve of VODAFONE ASHES...Wat say Ross?????

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately, I think I will be pirating it due to the tough economic situation I find myself in. I lost my job a while ago and am now living on unemployment benefits. To give you an idea of how tough I am doing it, I am currently using dial-up internet....

Ross and Co, I thank you for your wonderful work but please forgive me, I will look to pirate it regardless of how long it will take to download :/

SORRY :(

Why play? Don't you think you should get a new job than play cricket (unless you are a cricketer)?
Man, you have some ba**s to come here and blatantly declare you are pirating the game at any cost.

Last edited:
Why play? Don't you think you should get a new job than play cricket (unless you are a cricketer?)

Well actually it is for my only son, this will be the first present I will buy for him and I hope you guys agree I have made a good choice!

PS. I am looking for a job all day every day, 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread