Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpman

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Totally Agree. Not sure why there is even a thread for this anyway. When you guys know or decide when you intend to release the game, then make a thread? Stop hyping everything up so much, gosh!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hope one of these days ross posts the release date in the first post by editing and not tell anyone to see how long it takes people to find out :p

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I hope one of these days ross posts the release date in the first post by editing and not tell anyone to see how long it takes people to find out :p

when he started this thread, I saw "release date q&a", started by ross, was convinced the game was about to be released...

and soiled myself.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post.

It would be great if all comments about release date and such could be in here.

The game will be here in 2013.

Really looking forwards to the announcement; I feel that this game is going to revolutionise cricket games and force any competition to really step their game up. To be honest, I can't see any of the so-called 'big' developers put this amount of detail in their games.

D

Deleted member 11215

Really looking forwards to the announcement; I feel that this game is going to revolutionise cricket games and force any competition to really step their game up. To be honest, I can't see any of the so-called 'big' developers put this amount of detail in their games.

Well done for buying into their hype. They shown us nothing different nor made any different promises to any previous cricket games.

All this bollocks about having a release date but not revealing it is crap. We are told that it will change by 1 week either way max, why can't they announce the month then?

They give shitty snide comments to AC13 but have the same short comings of having no release date and claiming to be transparent whilst doing nothing. Just get the game out there.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Well done for buying into their hype. They shown us nothing different nor made any different promises to any previous cricket games.

All this bollocks about having a release date but not revealing it is crap. We are told that it will change by 1 week either way max, why can't they announce the month then?

They give shitty snide comments to AC13 but have the same short comings of having no release date and claiming to be transparent whilst doing nothing. Just get the game out there.

Not true at all. In fact they've promised more than ANY other cricket game in the past: whether you believe it or not is your prerogative, but you can't be sure about it: you're being definitive with no evidence.

Speculation is fine, but I think it unfair of you to say it's bullshit. The proof will be in the pudding. And if the pudding is good, then they HAVE been transparent. If it's not then feel free to let go, but to decry it without seeing it is just not fair.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors

Glad someone has come out and said it.

Not true at all. In fact they've promised more than ANY other cricket game in the past: whether you believe it or not is your prerogative, but you can't be sure about it: you're being definitive with no evidence.

Speculation is fine, but I think it unfair of you to say it's bullshit. The proof will be in the pudding. And if the pudding is good, then they HAVE been transparent. If it's not then feel free to let go, but to decry it without seeing it is just not fair.

I think some people (and this is in no way aimed at you Chief) are brushing one game with one brush, and the other with a slightly more rose-tinted shade.

I'm tired of AC13 making mistakes, I'm tired of DB14 making snide comments and seemingly sat on a high pedestal.

Both games at on even ground right now, I think people should remember this before posting.

Factually, objectively and completely untrue.

You are delusional.

You're all like One Direction fans, adamant that 'The Best Song Ever' is in fact the best song ever... just a bunch of fan girls overlooking possible criticisms with your clouded judgement

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You are delusional.

You're all like One Direction fans, adamant that 'The Best Song Ever' is in fact the best song ever... just a bunch of fan girls overlooking some possible criticisms

Ok lets break it down

- They have shown us the new Review System, the best player creative suite in any cricket game to date, and have released information about new batting and bowling controls. Also a fresh take on career mode. Plenty of 'different promises' to previous cricket games.

- What happens if it falls right at the end of a month? October 31st for example...if it changes by 1 weeks then it could become November and there would be outcry if they said 'October"

- Not having a release date is not a shortcoming. Promising a release date, and then not announcing the delay until 2 days before that release date is a massive shortcoming. And 'whilst doing nothing'? Answering questions on this forum, releasing videos, releasing screenshots....sure sounds like nothing to me.

Considering you weren't intending to actually buy the game, I'm not sure why you care. You were just going to pirate it anyway.

I know what you're saying and I know that to be true, Im just saying the general atmosphere on the DB14 forum is a bit biased towards the game.

For example, in the Gameplay with BARS thread, a few people mentioned the slow speed of the bowler through the crease and immediately a pack of you fangirls attacked them about it....

fyi, you think Im actually unemployed HA! that was all a little act to see how you hypocritical fools will react....

Of course I will buy the game, I am a lawyer for a firm and my wife is a Registrar....

Last edited:

Dannyburke

Club Captain

Honestly, do you really believe they have shown nothing different?

Career mode and manual appealing are two right off the top of my head that have never been seen before and have been requested many a time.

Because one weeks worth of movement could change the month? ;)

I do agree with your general point though, if one is know (to a two week range it would be nice to know but I wont be beating myself up over it.

In what way do they have the same shortcomings? They didnt give a release day only wait until right before it to miss it. Twice.

I dont think this game will be perfect, but it could be. Its unlikely anyone would nail it first time though and this could be the beginning of a great series. Especially as BA seem very receptive to the community.

As for "Just get the game out there", well thats just a load of crap. Do you want a flawed product out there?

tl;dr: If you dont like what people post click that x in the top corner and wait for it to turn up in shops.

----------

Damn you snowy :mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread