Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
We'll all better behave, he's coming back with brand new toasters...
tumblr_m7vjo98Rhu1ramus3o1_250.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I miss Dutch already. Happy to fill in for him while he's gone and delete Gone4aDuck's posts in a sign of good faith...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey! I'm shooting for that record, I want G4D to have nothing, nothing goddammitt!

edit: forgot...

gif-seal-shark-757275.gif

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, and I should add, I promise Dutch some screen shots and he leaves!

__
Does this seal play for England?

attachment.php

Attachments

• seal.jpg
    seal.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 375

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, one thing is for certain, whatever be the release date, my wife is surely going to hate BigAntStudios for sure. She hated Ashes 2009 since I used to play for hours together (yes, yes the game was pathetic but I didn't have an option) and now this is the best cricket game till date... So a lot more hours stuck with the computer :thumbs

glenny134

Club Captain
Whether or not it released this year I think the real attention is on everyone buying an Amazonian Royal Flycatcher as it is a placid bird and safe to have as a pet but just make sure that you have a large enough aviary and I'm sure owning one of these birds will be very rewarding.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whether or not it released this year I think the real attention is on everyone buying an Amazonian Royal Flycatcher...

I think I'm in love with you... They're the talk of the town, you'll also find they really do make a quite pretty centerpiece around dinner time if they happen to die. Heard it here first, Amazonian Royal Flycatchers will be the christmas pet of choice for most families...

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
Ross I know there is a different thread for my question but you seem not going through it,:rolleyes
1)Will the game release in Sri Lanka?:)
2)I know the retailers decide the retail price but can you assume the price I mean my limit is LKR 5000.:(

----------

And also can you give me some links for pre order in sub continent,I mean Sri lanka:clap:clap:wave:thumbs

D

Dutch

Good news Ross and others.....the mega toaster deal could be finalised today.......roasted nuts anyone?:D

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
Not sure why this is labelled as a Q&A when there is only one question that can be asked - When is it being released?

Regarding piracy, it's an age old debate really, I hope BA don't go down the EA route and DRM everything, because that only hurts the paying customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread