International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We would never do anything like that... not in my nature :spy

I kinda disagree with that.

People who pirated a copy and stole from the developer's shouldn't be able to enjoy the complete experience if any, then paid customer's. It would be nice if patches and dlc's have checks and stops piracy. Its possible in other games for online mode's as well so pirated copy cannot connect online.

One of the reasons I will be buying game on both PC and PS3 is because atleast I can pay for one such pirate by buying 2 copies of same game. Cricket gaming specifically has suffered because majority play pirated version and so the lack of proper quality games

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I dont think you quite understand what i was saying in that comment.

What I meant was inappropriate was the use of the word 'box' which has a further colloquial meaning particularly in Aus culture, nothing about piracy m8 so please leave me alone. It is like I have already commited a crime when in reality I have done nothing..

I don't have to understand you fully mate, what you could do in the future is wrong and nothing you can say will change that ok.

I hope you come on here in the future with a good luck story about a new job and a shiny new copy of DB14. If not then please don't post on here.

PS I am saying this in the nicest way I can, good luck with the job.:thumbs

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really out of the box game should not be perfect instead should have something missing like black colored player models or invisible ball which would render the game unplayable and could be corrected by installing the game, connecting online and updating it in game only. All the potential buyers of the game would have internet access i think. A more technical person can elaborate.

Bertus

School Cricketer
Our supplier in South Africa showed the release date as being November. Is this possible as the previous comments stated that it would be late September. Possibly early October. please just give us a smaal indication. Not 2013 please. If this is true then I am some what dissapointed...buying ps4 in December. Now I must wait until the new gen is released. Will buy both...but wont if it is November?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No game is ever perfect out of the box - when released, Skyrim was full of bugs, but because they weren't gamebreaking or very annoying and that was a very good game, people still played it and they then patched out the vast majority of the bugs after release. People who want a "bug-free" game are literally asking for the impossible for release - "no game breaking bugs" is a lot more realistic...

I wouldn't advise BigAnt to base their release plans in Bethesda's though - I really wouldn't want to wait over a year for DLC while everyone else has it!

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Really out of the box game should not be perfect instead should have something missing like black colored player models or invisible ball which would render the game unplayable and could be corrected by installing the game, connecting online and updating it in game only. All the potential buyers of the game would have internet access i think. A more technical person can elaborate.

That is a pretty big assumption, which doesn't hold true, at all.

D

Dutch

Not Sure where to post but might as well do it here. I am out of the country the coming week on buisiness....yes I have a real life.....wont be posting much the coming week....be good and take care and I will get round to deleting half the threads when I get back......cheers

Dutch

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Discussion thread has 100 pages of 'Gimme Release Date',
Release date thread discusses 'Piracy and Parenting skills' for 10 pages

4391651_700b.jpg

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Our supplier in South Africa showed the release date as being November. Is this possible as the previous comments stated that it would be late September. Possibly early October. please just give us a smaal indication. Not 2013 please. If this is true then I am some what dissapointed...buying ps4 in December. Now I must wait until the new gen is released. Will buy both...but wont if it is November?

All guesswork for now I'm afraid.

I don't have to understand you fully mate, what you could do in the future is wrong and nothing you can say will change that ok.

I hope you come on here in the future with a good luck story about a new job and a shiny new copy of DB14. If not then please don't post on here.

PS I am saying this in the nicest way I can, good luck with the job.:thumbs

I am still allowed to post here mate, the admins have not contacted me in fact MattW, to a certain extent, sympathised with me. I am not sure what your big deal is but if youre not prepared to drop it then there is nothing I can do...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You forgot to put South Africa there, I'm sure we will be amongst the top sellers, we are hungry for a good cricket game, and DBC14 has proved to be that game, can't wait to have it on my PS3

I have posted that South Africa are important to us, lots of interest from there, will likely be #3 behind England and Australia.

Not Sure where to post but might as well do it here. I am out of the country the coming week on buisiness....yes I have a real life.....wont be posting much the coming week....be good and take care and I will get round to deleting half the threads when I get back......cheers

Dutch

hmmm "business"... be careful people - I think Dutch knows "people" and he means "business"... all this talk of toasters is starting to make sense... :spy

Lionden

Club Captain

Dutch

This forum is much more fun when you're not around :D JK!...

Have a safe flight! :wave

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

If there is one thing I hope everyone here learned from the Ashes release debacle it is that you cannot trust retailers to give correct dates.

Read some of the posts from back then, people were adamant that were getting the game "in three days". The noise was so strong on here that I nearly though I was going for a run on Bourke Street :)

----------

This forum is much more fun when you're not around :D JK!...

Have a safe flight! :wave

We'll all better behave, he's coming back with brand new toasters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread