Cricket Academy Discussion

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Having a look at the attributes would give us a lot of information about the depth of the game. Guess that's why it hasn't been included yet. Doesn't want us to know anything until BA announces features officially.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Ross, could you add more options for stats? It'd be nice if we have stats for different custom tournaments we would make. And, why haven't we got stats for ODIs, Tests and T20Is?

lexluger

Club Captain
This is good, but for me ac09/ic2010 editors were second to none. Sooo much depth!

Got to agree with you there. you could create literally anybody with the amount of 'heads' it had. Stuff like facial hair came along with the 'heads' and if my memory serves right among the limited number of 'heads' some were even repeated to sort of narrow it down and make it easy for us. When it was all done , all the players looked like they were born to the same mother. Hopefully Ashes 13 includes this feature again.

FNK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Got to agree with you there. you could create literally anybody with the amount of 'heads' it had. Stuff like facial hair came along with the 'heads' and if my memory serves right among the limited number of 'heads' some were even repeated to sort of narrow it down and make it easy for us. When it was all done , all the players looked like they were born to the same mother. Hopefully Ashes 13 includes this feature again.

Hahahaha... Nice one.

umosay

Club Captain

:lol: sick burrrrn. We already know they will share the same bodies...

Users who are viewing this thread