Cricket Academy Discussion

D

Dutch

Faith is not a virtue. It is extremely overrated. At least the cricket player editor is a real thing that actually happens - unlike dead people springing back to life or multiplying 1 fish into 5000 fish with a snap of the finger, which NEVER happened.

Gotta be careful what you say Dutch. I'm onto these little sprinklings of credulity that you try and splash on young and impressionable kids, some of whom reside these forums. It's not moral to tell fairytales to children and imply that they are true stories. Like the time you tried to imply that "spirits" actually exist. I'll never forget that post. Not cool.

Back to the [real] player editor. I'll make my own tonight and maybe post a few. Great job by Big Ant.

Sigh I just knew when I was typing that you would pick up on that. Cant you just leave it alone mate? I would really appreciate it.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it......:mad

Why do want to post this in all threads?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am getting an error while trying to open an account to browse the created players.

Can someone help me in creating an account using their beta version? I will pm you theuser name/email address/activation code and password etc. just got to set up the account and i will try to log in and see if it works now.

bsateee

Associate Cricketer
I am using Windows XP s-2 OS.. I downloaded CA (237MB) and installed... But, While trying to open, it jst shows a blank screen for a second and closes.. cant able to run it.. Please someone help me.. I downloaded through Google Chrome browser..

Last edited:

lexluger

Club Captain
All the editors in cricket games have been terrible. This is the first genuine editor in a cricket game and have to admit that it is pretty superb. This editor even with its temporary limitations reminds me a lot of the player creation suite from the tiger woods series. Cant wait to experience this beast on my 360 when its at a 100%.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Undoubtedly yes, but what what would it come to your mind when you compare it to a player creator, as against any sport?

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi Ross

Is there anyway to preview a team before downloading them?

lexluger

Club Captain
At one point Tiger Woods had the best editor....These days if you were to go by the general consensus it seems to me that the WWE games by THQ is the clear winner.

BigAnt to me is close to perfection in terms of what I expected from an editor in a cricket game.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Undoubtedly yes, but what what would it come to your mind when you compare it to a player creator, as against any sport?

PES had some great editors, would've been much better if they had a good list of attributes, but well, this editor is truly fantastic and could trump PES if it has a good list of skills and attributes necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread