Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

I am surprised Ross is still around, some of the people around here are getting really off-putting, never pleased with everything and so damn picky. Personally I feel for Ross as he has done the best he can to try and please people who have not had a game in over 4 years, yet with everything they have shown people are still being asses. /rant over.

I don't think you really mean it...But you don't leave your home just because your neighbors are nasty..:)

Wow, I look away for a few hours and there are 15 pages of comments on a few pictures of ball paths...

OK, to clarify, I'm batting in the "big wheel" shot, to get this i've got to make sure that I don't get out and to get that 53 took about 25 mins of me playing the game, so I did a few unorthodox things to make that happen slowing fielder throws to allow me to get 2's rather than 1's at times was one of them. not hitting behind square just wasn't something that was easy with the deliveries, I hit them, I just didn't run, so not on "big wheel".

The primary reason for showing the shots is so you know that we have these elements in the game. Just because they existed in previous cricket games shouldn't be a reason that you assume they are in any upcoming cricket game, let's face it some form of interactive fielding has existed in every other cricket game until now!

Thanks to clear that up.
What about the singles which look like boundaries?

Let me completely turn it around for you...

The point you make can arrive in many realistic situations for instance:

A batsmen hits the ball good enough for a boundary but is lazy in running thinking of it as a sure boundary but somehow the fielder manages a fantastic save and thus keeps it down to one...

This may not be the explanation for all of those...but come on...we all have seen these type of things in real cricket matches..

PS:If you doubt this game, then buy after reading/watching reviews when the game comes out.

Last edited:
Wow, I look away for a few hours and there are 15 pages of comments on a few pictures of ball paths...

OK, to clarify, I'm batting in the "big wheel" shot, to get this i've got to make sure that I don't get out and to get that 53 took about 25 mins of me playing the game, so I did a few unorthodox things to make that happen slowing fielder throws to allow me to get 2's rather than 1's at times was one of them. not hitting behind square just wasn't something that was easy with the deliveries, I hit them, I just didn't run, so not on "big wheel".

The primary reason for showing the shots is so you know that we have these elements in the game. Just because they existed in previous cricket games shouldn't be a reason that you assume they are in any upcoming cricket game, let's face it some form of interactive fielding has existed in every other cricket game until now!

It took you 25 minutes to get to 53.:facepalmIt takes me only 5 minutes to score a 100 in Ashes 2009.
True story bro

Mikey/hbk...do you guys tend to play test matches more than odis?

Get that feeling from the videos released so far and the game scenarios you guys talk about.

Let me completely turn it around for you...

The point you make can arrive in many realistic situations for instance:

A batsmen hits the ball good enough for a boundary but is lazy in running thinking of it as a sure boundary but somehow the fielder manages a fantastic save and thus keeps it down to one...

This may not be the explanation for all of those...but come on...we all have seen these type of things in real cricket matches..

PSon't make an issue of something which isn't even a concern....If you doubt this game, then buy after reading/watching reviews when the game comes out.
It was fine as it was user-controlled, wouldn't if it was AI.

Wow, I look away for a few hours and there are 15 pages of comments on a few pictures of ball paths...OK, to clarify.... important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..important stuff..until now!

Thanks for clarifying :) :thumbs...
Wish I had this a few hours ago..
Would have made Whole of this post my signature and saved this thread from Bug bites.. :facepalm

On the filters, we've got quite a few, it's all match based, on the next consoles we will have historical data as well.

but, you can show data for batsman/bowler combos, batsman against left handed bowlers, right handed, spin, pace, bowlers against left/right handed batsman and over/around wicket.

On next consoles i want to be able to store all this data for every match a player takes part in and then be able to bring up info on things like how a batsman has been dismissed against spinners or pace etc. (just don't have quick and easy way to do it on current consoles)

On the filters, we've got quite a few, it's all match based, on the next consoles we will have historical data as well.

but, you can show data for batsman/bowler combos, batsman against left handed bowlers, right handed, spin, pace, bowlers against left/right handed batsman and over/around wicket.

On next consoles i want to be able to store all this data for every match a player takes part in and then be able to bring up info on things like how a batsman has been dismissed against spinners or pace etc. (just don't have quick and easy way to do it on current consoles)

Holy crap. NO WAY!!

oh my god, that historic data stuff sounds unbelievable! i am saving for a ps4 immediately :):cheers

Users who are viewing this thread