surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Love it. Got a promotion yesterday. Didn't know what I was doing before. Now I just have more stuff going on which I don't know about. Been with the company for a month and this job I am now doing, you are normally meant to have been there for a few years. God bless the recession causing a recruitment freeze being in place so that I am the only option :D

Congrats Tom! :)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Love it. Got a promotion yesterday. Didn't know what I was doing before. Now I just have more stuff going on which I don't know about. Been with the company for a month and this job I am now doing, you are normally meant to have been there for a few years. God bless the recession causing a recruitment freeze being in place so that I am the only option :D

Congrats Tom. Being in the corporate world, i know how that feels :)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Congratulations Tom. :cheers

PackenHols

School Cricketer
There is a weird kid who follows me and my friend home and talks about how he spilt butter over himself and tries to show his stains. We try to ignore him like he's a dog in the hope that he learns that we don't have time for his butter problems.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What colour is a mirror?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Not necessarily silver, although it is named so due to historic reasons. But technically the colour would be grey or silver but you can debate on philosophical grounds (which is tiring and unnecessary).

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Clint McKay is the best bowler in oz team now.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Evening lads. Quick check in, hope all are well as always. For a look at what I'm doing now uni is over head over to Sportsvibe.co.uk ? Sportsvibe.co.uk. Interviewing the likes of Nasser Hussain, Rahul Dravid, Lawrence Dallaglio, Phil Thompson, Colin Jackson and Ledley King. Absolutely great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread