Random Thoughts

Love it. Got a promotion yesterday. Didn't know what I was doing before. Now I just have more stuff going on which I don't know about. Been with the company for a month and this job I am now doing, you are normally meant to have been there for a few years. God bless the recession causing a recruitment freeze being in place so that I am the only option :D

Congrats Tom! :)

Love it. Got a promotion yesterday. Didn't know what I was doing before. Now I just have more stuff going on which I don't know about. Been with the company for a month and this job I am now doing, you are normally meant to have been there for a few years. God bless the recession causing a recruitment freeze being in place so that I am the only option :D

Congrats Tom. Being in the corporate world, i know how that feels :)

Congratulations Tom. :cheers

There is a weird kid who follows me and my friend home and talks about how he spilt butter over himself and tries to show his stains. We try to ignore him like he's a dog in the hope that he learns that we don't have time for his butter problems.

What colour is a mirror?

Not necessarily silver, although it is named so due to historic reasons. But technically the colour would be grey or silver but you can debate on philosophical grounds (which is tiring and unnecessary).

Clint McKay is the best bowler in oz team now.

Last edited:
Evening lads. Quick check in, hope all are well as always. For a look at what I'm doing now uni is over head over to Sportsvibe.co.uk ? Sportsvibe.co.uk. Interviewing the likes of Nasser Hussain, Rahul Dravid, Lawrence Dallaglio, Phil Thompson, Colin Jackson and Ledley King. Absolutely great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread