Response from ECB regarding AC13...

kasabian21

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the ECB and for bringing this matter to our attention.

We are most concerned by the quality of any product that carries our license and are investigating as a matter of urgency.

Please bear with us and we will respond to you in due course

Best wishes

ECB Feedback

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the ECB and for bringing this matter to our attention.

We are most concerned by the quality of any product that carries our license and are investigating as a matter of urgency.

Best wishes

ECB Feedback

Assuming that it is not just a generic response, that is quite encouraging. Hopefully when the ECB see the "quality" of it, they have some power to do something about it beyond simply fining 505/Trickstar.

kasabian21

International Coach
It could well be generic, however the speed at which they have replied is encouraging as I only sent it saturday evening. Either way, they will be at least looking into the matter.

----------

Obviously I would encourage everyone else to email the ECB as well.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hope for a speedy investigation and response, there's no way in hell they'll want their name tarnished like that, hope they revoke the licence and we never see that sorry ass for a game and in that case, we will have one game to reign for a very very long time ahead

Great deed, Kasabian

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi,

Best wishes

ECB Feedback

Good stuff. I have sent several tweets to them and Cricket Australia with YouTube, PC article and meta critic links trying to get them to look at it but no response there. Hopefully they really are looking at this and doing something about it.

Did you contact them by email? Did you provide links?

Gentoras

International Cricketer
It could well be generic, however the speed at which they have replied is encouraging as I only sent it saturday evening. Either way, they will be at least looking into the matter.

----------

Obviously I would encourage everyone else to email the ECB as well.

What's their email address? And do you perhaps have the Australian Cricket Board as well?

kasabian21

International Coach
Good stuff. I have sent several tweets to them and Cricket Australia with YouTube, PC article and meta critic links trying to get them to look at it but no response there. Hopefully they really are looking at this and doing something about it.

Did you contact them by email? Did you provide links?

Yeah by email and I included about 5/6 links to youtube videos that showed bugs; my disgust at the way Trickstar and 505 have treated us and my shock that the ECB had allowed this game to be released.

Perhaps someone needs to forward the metacritic page and all the youtube videos that have been posted on here?

The email address for those that want it is [email protected]

Edit: I sent the same email to Cricket Australia as well.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we must all send e-mail to ECB/CA so that they look into the matter and possibly hold 505 from releasing AC13 on consoles.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes we can. :p Fans outrage forced EA to fix the ending of Mass Effect 3 via a free DLC. So when the mighty EA can be bend then who is this 505.
(It can be said more appropriately in hindi, "to 505 kis khet ki muli hai" someone please find a apt translation in English) ;)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
For some strange reason i skipped past the Gerald Butler in your post and read the last part in my girlfriend's voice. :P

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
After we break the glass, no matter to whom you go & report - broken glasses cannot be glued back!

Games like AC13 is going to come again & again as long as buyers are there. If you really want to change this, don't buy & don't let your friends buy. As simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread