Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude can you tell me how to edit hair modals??currently i am working on Glenn Maxwell Face but i can't find any suitable hair (and face)for him to replace.please help me..

just superb....

Thnks bro

GG & MJ ARE GREAT BRO. :clap
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Texture IS GREAT
But Model Doesn't Suit Him.

Thnks Hanish btw no mate this is the best model u can get for Bhuvi. I got this model after a lot of search and also good things about this model is , it also support his haircut correct and will ONLY replace a retried PLAYER...

Gambhir's hair can be changed :yes but nice attempt on face. :thumbs :clap

Hair can't be changed mate since I made him over a now retired licensed PLAYER in the game..so if I edit the hair it cause problems in game due to being licensed.

And u just mention that hardhardwork 'good attempt'..come on mate it deserves more. :)

Shami WITH Beard Would Be Nice.

Joe Root Face Doesn't Work.
Does Not Show In Game. :(

Ok will work on Shami Update later btw Root works perfect in game if u still have problem then use the ipl7 ros@ index.

Your works are awesome as always :cheers good luking bhuvi and GG :thumbs KIU :) one request can u do raina next plz :)

Kk mate I will TRY to do Raina

Great Work (In AC09 can you edit 3D model?)

Yes but most of the time it appears invisible in game.

Dude can u tell me how to edit hair modals??currentl i am working on Glenn Maxwell Face but i can't find suitable hair (and face)for him to replace.please help me..

To edit hair models u need to do some hex editing in game's data.

To edit hair models u need to do some hex editing in game's data.[/QUOTE]

Can you give some tutorial for me is please??

I don't know how to explain it but it is tough means if u miss a single hex code then game won't load or will crash during that player is shown.

fInal BhuvI :

Image_Size.png

Please comment. :) I think it is one of the best faces I ever done.

Last edited:
Thnks bro.

Bhuvaneshwar Kumar face for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released @the index. :)

Please comment and Have fun. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread