Post your questions about the game here!

cpdwssck

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I cant start matches..when i start it will automatically came to desktop..any help??

OmerIsSwag

School Cricketer
Can you guys tell me how to play don bradman cricket 14 on the mac.....maybe a software that allows to play windows based game on the mac.....i searched up but the results are way too advance for me to understand:thumbs

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you guys tell me how to play don bradman cricket 14 on the mac.....maybe a software that allows to play windows based game on the mac.....i searched up but the results are way too advance for me to understand:thumbs

The only option is bootcamp; which is pretty much dual booting your computer with both Windows and OSX. It would require a legit version of either Windows 7 or 8; which means that it takes up a fair chunk of HD space. The virtualisation options probably wouldn't run the game very well and would be more expensive anyway...

coix

School Cricketer
I have frontech controller Model: JIL-3004
Control doesn't work :/
Error I usually get is that it moves up itself in the game.
Control was bought about a month ago and is fine (works fine in fifa 14 and other games.)
Someone please help?

Moiz765

School Cricketer
DBC 14 bug

DBC 14 stuck on posting scores to leaderboard after my career match what should I do?

evilish

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My Question:
Can I start career mode with the domestic team of any other country apart from Australia and England? I'd like to start with some Pakistani or Indian domestic side.

tormyb

School Cricketer
Hope this is the correct place to post this, apologies if not, and apologies if this has already been asked/I am being stupid (I had a search and couldn't come up with anything).

I'm not using the suggested template because my problem doesn't really fit with it. Whenever I try to use the online cricket academy (e.g. to view uploaded players) I get a message saying, "The Don Bradman Cricket Academy Service is not available. Please try again later." Moreover, the get best teams button is greyed out.

Any tips? Thanks in advance.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
One issue. There is no way to stop the ball from going on to the stumps when playing against spin.

iamsachin

Club Cricketer
ISSUE FIX

The game hangs on casual match endings.
Here's how to solve it.
Create a tournament like 1 match 5 over cup and play instead of regular casual matches. Game exits smoothly.

kingjaineet

School Cricketer
Is it possible to replace all teams after start of the career?

geoffw123

School Cricketer
cricket14.exe Conflict with Avast

Hi

Thought I had better register here to make Bigant aware of an issue with the current cricket14.exe version. I just tried to launch the exe via Steam and Avast decided it was a nasty virus and deleted the cricket14.exe file without even asking me if it should proceed.

Of course once its missing the exe file, I can no longer launch the game. Its odd as I had played it yesterday and earlier today without a problem. I guess either DBC14 updated or the Avast Virus definitions must have updated since.

I am pretty certain its a false positive as once I fixed the issue, I checked the exe with Spybot, Malware bytes, and Ad aware, all of which reckon its clean. I sent Avast an email to report a probable false positive detection.

If anyone else gets their main exe deleted by Avast, its not too difficult to rectify. You have to do the following...

1) Disable Avast for 10 minutes (theres an option for that)
2) Go to DBC14 properties-->local files--> Verify Integrity of Game cache
click on this and it will detect the deleted file and re download it.
3) Go to Avast-->Settings-->Anti Virus and add the path to your dbc14 Exe to the exclusions list. Mine is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DBC14\*

4) Re-enable Avast

Hopefully they should both play nicely together once you do that

Geoff

momoaksh125

School Cricketer
Don Bradman 14 Starting A Match

whenever i started a match in my pc it says ''lost connection for controller 1 ''
so can anyone tell me about this that how to fix this error.

Users who are viewing this thread