11Ryan11 Downloads (Sri Lanka & Pakistan Kits Updated)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just set all these kits up - they look absolutely fantastic in game. Great work and thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Thanks for these. I've managed to install them just about!

As a result of installing the England ODI and T20 kits the test logo is now white on white. Any way of making it blue?

11Ryan11

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
[/COLOR]
Thanks for these. I've managed to install them just about!

As a result of installing the England ODI and T20 kits the test logo is now white on white. Any way of making it blue?

unfortunately its one or the other because you are replacing the emblem file. The other option would be for me to put the white emblem straight onto the kit and then you just turn off the blue emblem for the T20 & ODI kit. The downside with this option is there will b no emblem on the head gear and it will show up on teams that share the kit unless you change the color in the color options to match that teams top color.

11Ryan11

Club Captain
Competition Logos

Thought I would have a crack at the comp logos and try get them to match the in-game design with the mirror and drop shadow effect. Let me know what you think and what needs improving.

Attached image is an example of some of the logos.

Attachments

• Comp Logos.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 439
  • Logo Examples.jpg
    Logo Examples.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 323

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks great!

Shinobi

School Cricketer
Sorry my fault. I assumed any one modding would extract the texture.zip file from the DBC steam install directory to the C:\Users\"your name"\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder and then from there extract the downloaded kit to the corresponding directories.

eg. extract tops\current_01\pattern_03.col to C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\tops\current_01 and replace the file pattern_03.col.

Hope that helps

I can't find where to copy this texture.zip file from. I installed via Steam, but when I look through the Steam files in Program Files, I can't find anything. I assume I'm being very dull here, but any help would be gratefully received!

11Ryan11

Club Captain
I can't find where to copy this texture.zip file from. I installed via Steam, but when I look through the Steam files in Program Files, I can't find anything. I assume I'm being very dull here, but any help would be gratefully received!

Try searching for textures.zip in your windows explorer search bar, it will be where your game installed to.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Right click DBC14 in Steam, go to Properties, click the Local Files tab and click Browse Local Files - it will take you to where you installed the game and let you grab the textures.zip file.

Shinobi

School Cricketer
Many thanks to both of you, finally got this sorted! The England kits look fantastic.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Ryan, where do I extract the files for the Zimbabwe ODI kit?

Users who are viewing this thread