DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Console[DOUBLEPOST=1411718044][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's what I don't get, instead of asking the consumer to capture a video, surely they would have testing programs where they can run checks? Eg: set-it up so every ball is edged then observe the results....

I might be expecting too much here :-p
It's not that at all. What we cannot do, however, is drop everything and look at unsubstantiated bugs.

If we get 100% proof that there IS a bug and it's undeniable from our point, then we can investigate. It also helps massively to see a potentially reproducible set of circumstances as it helps the programmers understand what the fall of events may be to have something like that occur.

We can only do so much from our knowledge of what is and isn't and if someone is stating something definitely is a bug then it shouldn't be that hard to get irrefutable evidence to say so and then we can go further to stomping it out.

Just in the middle of the game i knew he was playing with pirated version. I thought with the latest patch with DRM, people with pirated copies can't play anymore but they still.

23r61h.png

What big looser. Please check this Facebook page, it is full of pirates..

Facebook

It has so far 1210 Members, I can bet above 95% of them have pirated the game. Of-course there are few genuine players too, but they will be very less.

Last edited:
What big looser. Please check this Facebook page, it is full of pirates..

Facebook

It has so far 1210 Members, I can bet above 95% of them have pirated the game. Of-course there are few genuine players too, but they will be very less. And this guys Shivakrishna is like a big boss of that group, he behaves like a retarded.

I doubt that because it would be 100%....

Does anyone know if there's a way to capture their steam ID and report them? Would be cool to see valve take some action against people pirating the game in this way.

I doubt that because it would be 100%....

It cant be 100%, as I am there too..:lol:lol:lol:lol But I don't play in their League, So I have created a different Group for genuine players..

Facebook

We will only let people with genuine copy to join our Facebook Group.

I've checked a few of those ID's and they have purchased the game, including the guy you were chatting with.

I've checked a few of those ID's and they have purchased the game, including the guy you were chatting with.

This is curious - I wonder then why he admitted to be using a pirated copy.

Edit : @kushari also mentioned that the guy happens to have a role of some authority on the pirated DBC Facebook group. I wonder if we have a double agent in our midst?

Last edited:
No idea, however unless Steam itself has been hacked then he has made the purchase.

Steam Community :: shivakrishna

That seems to be him alright - also, it seems he has written a review of the game. However - and this is something that really stumps me - how was he able to play without the scoreboard showing up on pause (as this seemed to be working fine for @christy_lenin before he got into a game with this guy)? If he's a legit user, then the first thing that steam does on booting up is update the game automatically; it does not allow you to play the game before the update is done (if the download is already in progress). Now considering the alternative that he isn't legit, how is he even able to get online without being blocked by the game's drm? and how is steam showing him to be a legit user??
The only possible explanantion I can think of right now is that he is a legit user who has (knowingly or unknowlingly) turned off automatic steam updates, though I dont really know if steam allows you to play a game which doesnt happen to be up-to-date (as I always had that option in steam set to 'always').

Last edited:
Just in the middle of the game i knew he was playing with pirated version. I thought with the latest patch with DRM, people with pirated copies can't play anymore but they still.

23r61h.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1411749211][/DOUBLEPOST]

23r61h.png
r u half minded or noob hw can i play on line with pirate version remve it i asked jokely but u r houmour less one i will send my flipkart bill for this

Users who are viewing this thread