Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I suggest some changes

1. Users should allowed to make their own bats/jerseys/balls too
2. Addition of more stadiums
3. Simulation must be realistic

I hope you consider my wishes.[DOUBLEPOST=1421400070][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Daily match challenge from real cricketing world should be there

mav77mortal

Game Developer
I suggest some changes

1. Users should allowed to make their own bats/jerseys/balls too
2. Addition of more stadiums
3. Simulation must be realistic

I hope you consider my wishes.[DOUBLEPOST=1421400070][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Daily match challenge from real cricketing world should be there

I can confirm that Points 2 and 3 will be addressed. The last request of the daily match challenge will be added at some point. It is an idea we are really considering but in the interest of time we might give it a skip to begin with.[DOUBLEPOST=1421400741][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am talking about the player tool.Will it be on Android phones?What if somebody does not use the tool?Can he play the game?

Oh, okay. The tool is a desktop application. The use of the tool is not mandatory! The game will be available on the platforms mentioned earlier. You will be able to play the game in any case by downloading and installing the relevant version.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Real Cricket 15 eh cant wait for it!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm looks like a promising game. Looking forward to it. :thumbs

I can confirm that Points 2 and 3 will be addressed. The last request of the daily match challenge will be added at some point. It is an idea we are really considering but in the interest of time we might give it a skip to begin with.[DOUBLEPOST=1421400741][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, okay. The tool is a desktop application. The use of the tool is not mandatory! The game will be available on the platforms mentioned earlier. You will be able to play the game in any case by downloading and installing the relevant version.
Hmm looks like a promising game. Looking forward to it. :thumbs
When will you release the player tool?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
We were to release the tool last week. But thought we add a couple of features and release. 2-3 days now .... we are facing a problem with player creation. At the moment only adding pictures is completely done.
Perhaps we will release now with just the picture tool and then later provide a 2nd release with more features.

A lot going on at the moment. Development on the tool is just one part. The main bit is the game and I'm afraid we are bit behind schedule.

However, we are trying our best to make up time.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ok, man if you want any graphics help, that is the designing of kits especially u can ask me
************* and fb.com/a2studios from here you can see my works, moreover contact me here on planetcricket!
also try to make the kits and stadiums with real sponsers, and as well try to provide it us in flash for pc use to download it...
also which android version, space and ram etc required for it, i have tablet with these:
Andriod 2.3
Around 300 mb ram
around 100mb available for this game!

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
This is just a start, I really do think you can have a really successful business here.
Any future plans? Going big boy consoles?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Feroz_Shah_Kotla_Delhi.png

The Kotla Delhi Stadium in Real Cricket™ 15

Users who are viewing this thread