Post your questions about the game here!

How can we send request to other players?? Steam does not let me send request, and other players don't send me request.
And I've seen that there are few people like me.
Any solution guyz?

Steam limit functionality to people who haven't spent at least $5 directly on their store, so that excludes people who made an account just to activate a retail version of the game. The only solution is for people to send you requests, or to go through the steps described by Steam on how to remove the limits on your account.

Steam limit functionality to people who haven't spent at least $5 directly on their store, so that excludes people who made an account just to activate a retail version of the game. The only solution is for people to send you requests, or to go through the steps described by Steam on how to remove the limits on your account.
:( :( :(
people never send request, and I can not spend any money till next month, and no1 is ever available for casual online match :(

What mode are you playing? If it's career it's probably due to having a low swing rating. If not I would suggest checking Big Eye after bowling a swinging delivery which will show you whether the ball is swinging or not. Conditions also play a part.
i am talking about online play.....i see other players swinging but i fail to repeat it myself

is it just me or no one really plays it online..??
and I can not send request on steam as I'm on level 0.
if u have the original dbc14 try to find groups related to it on facebook...
i will suggest u 2 group.. "Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC OFFCIAL GROUP (Steam ID: Required)" and "Clash Of Champions [DBC PC/STEAM]"
search it on facebook

@blockerdave I think it was you that talked about reducing a bowler's pace to make it easier to bat without premeditating. Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to go through every bowler's statistics to make it happen?

I intend to practice more on pro but if I can't get on the back foot quick enough it would be nice to have another option, instead of simply getting frustrated with the game.

@blockerdave I think it was you that talked about reducing a bowler's pace to make it easier to bat without premeditating. Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to go through every bowler's statistics to make it happen?

I intend to practice more on pro but if I can't get on the back foot quick enough it would be nice to have another option, instead of simply getting frustrated with the game.
unfortunately changing it player by player is the only way to do it as far as i am aware

Hi guys. Im playing DB on PS3 and i have a small problem.
I have 3 careers that im playing and in 2 of them my career batsman has over 2000 runs in all 3 the domestic match types and both are part of the national team. the one 21 years old and one 18 years old. started on pro deficulty with both.
the thing is that i have not yet recieved the careers batman ps3 throphy even through i have over 2000 runs in a match type with the one i have over 5500 runs in all the domestic forms of cricket.
any help much appreciated.
sorry for any bad spelling in advance

Hey guys, I'm playing on Xbox one and just got the game, I've been given out a few times as batsman for edges and LBW that are clearly not out, how do I appeal the decision? I read that it was D Pad Up to do it, but that doesn't do anything, so I was hoping for a better answer here!:)
Cheers!

Well guys how to get the correct names. I had gone to Cricket Academy and replaced all teams before it said update required and then started replacing teams soon when I clicked fine tune line up there was no change at all

Well guys how to get the correct names. I had gone to Cricket Academy and replaced all teams before it said update required and then started replacing teams soon when I clicked fine tune line up there was no change at all

Hold on....I thought you didn't have the game?

I have just got it..[DOUBLEPOST=1437617679][/DOUBLEPOST]And stuck with that controller problem..
But in another thread you are at the same time asking for help ordering stating you need a physical copy as your card wont work....fast couriers there? Do you have a ligitemate version of the game or not? To receive any help you will need to verify this. Like everyone has to.

Users who are viewing this thread