PC version 1.20.1 released

Top class support for a top class game , to have worked on the game a year after release listening to the community and making improvements not just plain support which is what most other devs would do if at all, great going keep it up. Sure there will always be things to improve on but for a first iteration this is absolutely fantastic! :clap

Yep, obviously issues/frustrations remain but no arguing this game is now hugely improved from the OOTB release last year, and significantly improved from the pre-patch 3 process.

AI field setting and the new shots especially are huge steps forward.

Really great to have had such improvements and to have been a small (annoying) part of it is especially pleasing.

Top work @BigAntStudios and the whole team. Hugely looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the franchise but for the first time in a long time the short to medium term future of cricket gaming looks positive.

I'm even considering buying a rugby league game, and probably Lacrosse - I can't really pay you a bigger compliment than that!

Totally agree on that they have really provided great support to the game and has made the game really enjoyable...Great for a first iteration for a great series....
Thanks to @BigAntStudios @HBK619 @fiction @MattW @mikeymerren and all other BA guys who have worked so hard to get this game into a very good shape...
hi2.gif

And to all the console owners, it would be an absolute delight for you guys when the patch comes....There will some flaws remaining in the game but the changes made to the game will totally beat those...Cant wait for you guys to enjoy that....Hope that it passes the submission on the first attempt...

[Even I can play the game on PS3 then]...:D

thanks to all staffs of Bigant studios for given us wonderfull patchs last one year,great...

if you make any mild tweak make slip catchs littile more,otherwise every thing perfect for me

Game crashing and pc restarts.My steam usually gives me updates. Don bradman game updated two days back. After i start the game and all the options come(casual,career,tour)the game crashes and my laptop pc restarts. I was having no issues till now. But this started after an update two days back. Another thing is that I had joined the user group for DBC on planet cricket some months back. Now as I went to post my issue, It says join user group. Why is it so. I had bought the game directly from Steam

One thing I'd like to ask you guys that have the latest update:

Have you noticed if the inside edges are improved since the series of updates has progressed?

In particular on console, I would hazard a guess that 80% of the time I get an inside edge it bowls me, and the other 20% I am caught behind. I can honestly say I don't remember playing a "Chinese cut" for 4 or getting any runs at all, I have to note this is more to do with balls around off stump, rather than inside edges that give bat pad chances.

One thing I'd like to ask you guys that have the latest update:

Have you noticed if the inside edges are improved since the series of updates has progressed?

In particular on console, I would hazard a guess that 80% of the time I get an inside edge it bowls me, and the other 20% I am caught behind. I can honestly say I don't remember playing a "Chinese cut" for 4 or getting any runs at all, I have to note this is more to do with balls around off stump, rather than inside edges that give bat pad chances.

not to my recollection.

Users who are viewing this thread