India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah Bro I will be back very soon. Yeah I realise I am the worst graphic maker of this forum but once after my 11th I will get a laptop and I will continue my graphics under some legends and experts of graphics such as @Aravind. and @Ali. :)
Not an expert or a legend. :p But Aravind is.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Yeah Bro I will be back very soon. Yeah I realise I am the worst graphic maker of this forum but once after my 11th I will get a laptop and I will continue my graphics under some legends and experts of graphics such as @Aravind. and @Ali. :)

Ask me any help/any time via PM, i will give links to Best tut's & texture packs.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
I will try to be as active as I am in cricket leagues in this section

Love to see some profile covers & wallpapers from you as you have some great creativity in your art works.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Love to see some profile covers & wallpapers from you as you have some great creativity in your art works.
Yes when I started to be active in this forum (since Nov '13), Mr Nokkaya was the one regularly producing great wallies.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Ask me any help/any time via PM, i will give links to Best tut's & texture packs.
The problem which I am facing is that I am totally strange of many tools of ps and that makes graphics really hard

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
The problem which I am facing is that I am totally strange of many tools of ps and that makes graphics really hard

Thanks for being brave & letting know your problem. To get rid of those problems just play with the PS for some time, try to use & explore all options available & don't post the outcomes here, then follow tuts from basic to advanced one, have a look at the threads which has many quality art works, you will get a idea. If you need a help on a specify thing contact me via PM.

Last edited:

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Thnaks for being brave & letting know your problem. To get rid of those problems just play with the PS for some time, try to use & explore all options available & don't post the outcomes here, then follow tuts from basic to advanced one, have a look at the threads which has many quality art works, you will get a idea. If you need a help on a specify thing contact me via PM.
I am thankful to you for giving me the idea and for helping me throughout my problem, will follow your instructions surely when I will be back at graphics :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am with you guys. I will give my best to this forum which has made me who I am.

Someone give great fonts pack and @Baahubali , please give me some lighting tuts in wallpapers
I have a fonts pack in my harddisk which I downloaded long time ago , which contains some good fonts , maybe 216 of them. Will attach them soon.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I have a fonts pack in my harddisk which I downloaded long time ago , which contains some good fonts , maybe 216 of them. Will attach them soon.
Yes waiting.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
I am with you guys. I will give my best to this forum which has made me who I am.

Someone give great fonts pack and @Baahubali , please give me some lighting tuts in wallpapers

For lights use soft brush in different modes such as softlight, screen, overlay modes etc based upon the BG & colour of lights can be choosed based upon the BG.
The Light textures can be also used to get Lighhtning effects on the above said modes & their colours can be changed by using options such as Fliters, Gradient Maps etc.

Hariharan.

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
For lights use soft brush in different modes such as softlight, screen, overlay modes etc based upon the BG & colour of lights can be choosed based upon the BG.
The Light textures can be also used to get Lighhtning effects on the above said modes & their colours can be changed by using options such as Fliters, Gradient Maps etc.
I have come to know in the avas.
But I cant get it right in the wallies

Users who are viewing this thread