India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been making graphics since Nov 2013 and have successfully improved work by work and sometimes a step-down too. I want to try a hand on ANimated artworks. Can any old(er) member help me out? @BowringFC or @Simon ? Will be great appreciation from my side.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have been making graphics since Nov 2013 and have successfully improved work by work and sometimes a step-down too. I want to try a hand on ANimated artworks. Can any old(er) member help me out? @BowringFC or @Simon ? Will be great appreciation from my side.
A Lot Videos are there but first of all the question is the software you are using Adobe .......... ?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
A Lot Videos are there but first of all the question is the software you are using Adobe .......... ?
PS.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser

I don't know anything about animations. I once tried to make a .gif file in photoshop, and ended up creating an animation with 1 frame per 2 sec or something, I don't remember either.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Can anyone help me in banner making
There isn't any tutorial but you can innovate new designs easily with the help of Polygonal Lasso Tool, Pen Tool, Shahes(Line, Elipse, Rectangle, custom shape tools) or you can use splatter brushes too.

Users who are viewing this thread