International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Potential not power, which is required in T20s.
Thats not always the case, Ajinkya Rahane is pretty good in the IPL and hes a small and not really a powerful man, but he still gets runs. If you're talking about the last few overs hitting then you could at least time the shot and find the placement and elevation. Kohli finds the placement all the time in T20 cricket and he is succesful. Sixes are not everything in T20 cricket, dude. You can get a good score also by running hard beteween the wickets and time the ball and finding the placement.

pujan

Banned
Nawaz in for Wahab.
Hi cerealkiller,
mohd Irfan Left to Pakistan just few minutes ago,HASAN ALI will be replaced in t20 team.Tall Irfan bowls superbly in his 5 overs with 2 wickets.
I am not impress with AZHER's captaincy

pujan

Banned
HaHa.I know Yasir is a fantastic bowler but.... Yasir only played super in Lords test and last test, otherwise he was trash.
Yasir declined otherwise he can sends spell of 10/2/28/4 wickets when English spinner shared 5 wickets at Leeds.71 for 4 English score at one stage
Yet next 3 add 181 and yasir not able to perform, his captain not even give him 10 over spell on spinning wicket.he will bounce back vs WI.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Hi cerealkiller,
mohd Irfan Left to Pakistan just few minutes ago,HASAN ALI will be replaced in t20 team.Tall Irfan bowls superbly in his 5 overs with 2 wickets.
I am not impress with AZHER's captaincy
Uh, pujan.. I think CerealKiller has blocked you.....

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
HaHa.I know Yasir is a fantastic bowler but.... Yasir only played super in Lords test and last test, otherwise he was trash.
Everyone can have a couple of bad games. Those were the only bad games he's had in his career so far. He's always performed apart from that. And he doesn't need rank turners to take a ten-fer :p[DOUBLEPOST=1472970092][/DOUBLEPOST]
Improve on your limited overs form then talk.
So if we're bad in LOs we suddenly lose our right to talk about the Test team?
Not trying to compare, India can still do well without their best players.
And what tells you we can't?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope Sami isn't dropped today. He deserves a lot of chances.[DOUBLEPOST=1472980113][/DOUBLEPOST]He is :mad

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Someone please tell our captain to give the new ball to Hasan instead of Gul.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
England well on their way to 300. We're losing this one too.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
England 5-0 Pakistan

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Everyone can have a couple of bad games. Those were the only bad games he's had in his career so far. He's always performed apart from that. And he doesn't need rank turners to take a ten-fer :p[DOUBLEPOST=1472970092][/DOUBLEPOST]
So if we're bad in LOs we suddenly lose our right to talk about the Test team?

And what tells you we can't?
Who said you lost your right to talk about the test team?We have been talking that for a while now. I believe Yasir played many matches in Asia than elsewhere.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Really, what really let Pakistan down this series was the opening pair SamI Aslam and Sharjeel had to play out the first 10 overs as to make sure their middle order did not get exposed to the new ball too early. That put the middle and lower order a lot of pressure which is one way to say why Pakistan haven't won, or only scoring around 260s all the time. I see potential in them, but maybe just like Sri Lanka they could play well at home in limited overs. Bowlers are not that bad, but Sohail Khan should've come in the one day squad. But you have take in account that in England the curators just prepare batting tracks and England have good bowlers so it had been very tough for Pakistan. They are a good, fighting side, but they fail to seize their moments.ex.3 test and 4th ODI.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Who said you lost your right to talk about the test team?
The fact that you said that we should improve our LOs form and then talk to Rehan, who was talking about Tests.[DOUBLEPOST=1473000551][/DOUBLEPOST]ffs Babar stop getting out in the 30s

Users who are viewing this thread