Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Actually I was playing Career mode as Bowler , Their Camera is not Working .. But just now I Played Completion as Bowling match where camera angle is just working .

Please note the Camera Bug in Career mode as bowler .

Is there any way of changing the umpires clothes/accessories? Umpires just don't look right without the right kit on

Anyone else faced the incorrect players in the star career player mode?
Started as Virat Kohli ,the first series was against the New Zealand the Indian team has some default players like Zeishan Kader and Heshsam Sardar. Also New Zealand has B.Mccullum and N Mcgarthy in the lineup.
I did not use the get best features instead downloaded teams made by @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed @SnowyCasanova .
Already reported in the bug reporting thread .

Not a bug, it's the dynamic lineups at work, high rated played are going to get picked.

Also, if you've only downloaded teams by us then you're going to have a lot of players missing from any other country other than Australia, therefore default names are going to be showing up.

Last edited:
Sigh...
Have purchased the game on PS4 and now PC after the problems that the PS4 version has faced.
Was very happy with it.
I've sunk about 12/13 hours into my career.
Finally get the call up to play for Victoria. Dismayed to see that both sides were wearing their one day kits and fielding their one day line ups, even though I'd made sure they were all correctly assigned before starting the career.
In the scheme of things, it's certainly no great gameplay issue, just an immersion problem, but something I'll again have to start a new career to fix. As much I love the game I'm shelving it for now. Wasted hours upon hours.

Not a bug, it's the dynamic lineups at work, high rated played are going to get picked.

Also, if you've only downloaded teams by us then you're going to have a lot of players missing from any other country other than Australia, therefore default names are going to be showing up.

If we're not too fussed about kits and logos and so on for domestic leagues we're not going to play in, is the best option then to download without logos - would that just give us the correct names and so on? Not that I really know anything about subcontinent domestic leagues anyway, so I could easily leave it default without knowing any better to be honest, haha!

If we're not too fussed about kits and logos and so on for domestic leagues we're not going to play in, is the best option then to download without logos - would that just give us the correct names and so on? Not that I really know anything about subcontinent domestic leagues anyway, so I could easily leave it default without knowing any better to be honest, haha!

Yeah that's a good call, just make sure ignore new if you are doing this last, so it eliminates the possibility of a player you want getting overwritten.

Sigh...
Have purchased the game on PS4 and now PC after the problems that the PS4 version has faced.
Was very happy with it.
I've sunk about 12/13 hours into my career.
Finally get the call up to play for Victoria. Dismayed to see that both sides were wearing their one day kits and fielding their one day line ups, even though I'd made sure they were all correctly assigned before starting the career.
In the scheme of things, it's certainly no great gameplay issue, just an immersion problem, but something I'll again have to start a new career to fix. As much I love the game I'm shelving it for now. Wasted hours upon hours.

Yeah, took a while to get used to playing extremely conservative while playing in colours. Was pretty annoying at first but I've gotten used to it now.

I did report this as a bug so hopefully it is addressed.

I do hope a patch can fix it without a restart but it doesn't seem to be the case usually with these sorts of problems.
I'm just disheartened because I love the game but I've tipped in 30 odd hours at least across both versions and got nothing to "show" for it, in a career saved game anyway.

so whats the solution for other teams?
Rating the players high will work? or anyother option?

@BigAntStudios @MattW Hi, is it possible to add additional level of anti-aliasing as on 1080p I'm still getting a few jagged lines while it was stunning and so beautiful at 1800p. But obviously I couldn't run at a good fps at that resolution so I had no choice but to lower but anything lesser than that is being subject to jagged lines. I tried to buy a new 1080p monitor to check out if it's a native resolution issue but the issue persists.

So please do try to add a bit more anti-aliasing options so the edges are smoother.

so whats the solution for other teams?
Rating the players high will work? or anyother option?

Not sure what you want to happen, high rated players will be picked, in the case of older players that have retired from internationals like Nathan Mccullum you could just delete them if you don't want them showing up.

Come on, guys, this isn't helping anyone...

Seems the light up stumps are working again in my game for the moment. Weird. Anyone know the reason they're sometimes working and sometimes not?

Edit - Urgh, just had a huge LBW appeal, not given. While my players were appealing, not doing anything about the ball resting on the pitch, the batsmen ran, then someone got the ball, missed a throw at the stumps and they got more runs. Eventually the review option came up but showed the confidence meters at 4% and 0%, so I didn't review assuming I must have missed something. Then I watched the replay and looked at the ball tracking in the menu.

Plumb.jpg

Terrible umpiring aside, how can the bowler and wicketkeeper not be confident about that???

Dont ever trust the Confidence meters of the Bowler and Keeper . I had them at 98% , went for the Review and it missed .

Rather go with your own gut feel.

I'm struggling to take wickets in career mode. Playing as a batsmen all-rounder (fast medium) and the wickets I took came in the form of catches to infielders, couple of LBWs and clean bowlds and not a single one from caught behind or slips.

Users who are viewing this thread