Cricket Academy PC Troubleshooting

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would think you should steer clear of any Logo Related activities on the Academy and PS4 , until they fix the Memory vulnerability issues surrounding the Logos

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I downloaded the PC demo so I could import team logo stuff to use on PS4. So as soon as I click import it crashes to a black screen. Anyone else had this problem?

Yeah mate, the game hasn't actually crashed. You should be able to alt-tab to the file explorer.

Apologies if this isn't your issue but my academy black-screens every time I try to import an SVG.

Pat

International Coach
DBC17 Demo is lagging too much!

My PC Specs;
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo, E8400 @ 3.00GHz
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 5450 (1GB)
RAM : 2 GB

DBC14 runs smoothly on high settings.
Processor looks good to me. Don't know the reason of lagging. It is because of low RAM? or GPU? or Processor? or everything?

To be honest, all keys specs (CPU, GPU and RAM) on your PC are too low. I really doubt you will be able to play DBC 17 properly (maybe at lowest settings). My concern is that the PC demo released was not properly optimised to work on mid/low-end PCs, hopefully the full game is optimised. But even with optimisation, I would suggest not to have too high hopes of running game smoothly on your machine.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To be honest, all keys specs (CPU, GPU and RAM) on your PC are too low. I really doubt you will be able to play DBC 17 properly (maybe at lowest settings). My concern is that the PC demo released was not properly optimised to work on mid/low-end PCs, hopefully the full game is optimised. But even with optimisation, I would suggest not to have too high hopes of running game smoothly on your machine.
I think the processor is good?
I may need to upgrade Ram and GPU?

dale0404

Club Captain
Guys, this is probably a stupid question....

How the hell do I keep glasses on a created player in the academy? Everytime I move off there they disappear.

Cheers.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
@MattW I have an issue with downloading IPL teams, I tried to download RCB which was correctly linked but it didn't update or even show up anywhere on the teams list. While say Mumbai Indians updated to the new downloaded one.

dale0404

Club Captain
Guys, this is probably a stupid question....

How the hell do I keep glasses on a created player in the academy? Everytime I move off there they disappear.

Cheers.

Is it a bug guys or am I doing something wrong or am I just not seeing what I have to do?

Helpman

Club Captain
I need some help. Not sure why this keeps happening but every time I quit and restart the game I lose all my downloaded kits. Does anyone have a solution for me?

rogh

School Cricketer
This thread's for any problems you have running the Cricket Academy on your PC.

Basic troubleshooting steps:

Verify Integrity of Game Cache -
In the main Steam window, right click the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17 Demo' in your game list, and select properties.

From there, select the Local Files tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.

This will check your Academy install and redownload any incomplete or missing files.

Update your graphics card drivers -
Make sure your machine is using the best available graphics card drivers - the default ones installed by Windows are often insufficient for good performance. Where you need to go will depend on your graphics card manufacturer.

For ATI/AMD: Download Drivers
For NVIDIA: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
For Intel: Drivers & Software

If you don't know your card type, tools such as GPU-Z can detect it for you.

Getting support:

After you have done the steps above, and you're still having problems, sending us your save folder can assist in figuring out your problem.

Send us your save folder by adding the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17' folder from your 'My Games' folder in My Documents (typically C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17) to a zip file and attaching it to this thread.

You can zip the folder by right clicking it, selecting 'Send to' and choosing 'Compressed (zipped) folder'. Then drag and drop that to where you type in replies on the forum to upload it.

If you do not have a save folder, that will mean the game has never successfully launched. To troubleshoot in this case - run dxdiag and attach the output to the thread. In most cases this will be because you do not meet the minimum system requirements for running the game.
bro pls help me this is my setting for dbc17....and pls give me keyboard controls for dbc17 please please iam so thnkful to yu

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    11 KB · Views: 436

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I need some help. Not sure why this keeps happening but every time I quit and restart the game I lose all my downloaded kits. Does anyone have a solution for me?

Steam Cloud syncing. If you quit too suddenly before the game has finished saving properly, Steam will revert your save back to the synced cloud save.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
bro pls help me this is my setting for dbc17....and pls give me keyboard controls for dbc17 please please iam so thnkful to yu
You need a controller to play the game, keyboard won't work.

rogh

School Cricketer
This thread's for any problems you have running the Cricket Academy on your PC.

Basic troubleshooting steps:

Verify Integrity of Game Cache -
In the main Steam window, right click the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17 Demo' in your game list, and select properties.

From there, select the Local Files tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.

This will check your Academy install and redownload any incomplete or missing files.

Update your graphics card drivers -
Make sure your machine is using the best available graphics card drivers - the default ones installed by Windows are often insufficient for good performance. Where you need to go will depend on your graphics card manufacturer.

For ATI/AMD: Download Drivers
For NVIDIA: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
For Intel: Drivers & Software

If you don't know your card type, tools such as GPU-Z can detect it for you.

Getting support:

After you have done the steps above, and you're still having problems, sending us your save folder can assist in figuring out your problem.

Send us your save folder by adding the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17' folder from your 'My Games' folder in My Documents (typically C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17) to a zip file and attaching it to this thread.

You can zip the folder by right clicking it, selecting 'Send to' and choosing 'Compressed (zipped) folder'. Then drag and drop that to where you type in replies on the forum to upload it.

If you do not have a save folder, that will mean the game has never successfully launched. To troubleshoot in this case - run dxdiag and attach the output to the thread. In most cases this will be because you do not meet the minimum system requirements for running the game.
hi bro...iam using dbc17 full game..i had create my custom player...whenever i leav the game and enter back my saved files are missing..i have no latest teams and player i had created....pls help me

Users who are viewing this thread