Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

He has it on steam and he gave me in his usb....i thought it will work but if its called pirated i will never support it and i apologise the game author
Between i read on various articles that this game has issues with controler and frequently crashes....will this not happen if i buy a clean copy from steam??
If you want to use your friends legitimate copy use steam family share feature.
Google search to know more about it.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are we able to roll back to previous versions on Steam? I actually quite like batting on the current version and maybe I don't want a change in that regard. I am still keen for the patch but would like the option and I don't think you get it on the PS4.

khanjoiya456

Club Captain
Hi...
My old pc was a shitty hrdware couldnt run the game
Can anybody guide me should i buy xbox one (29000 pkr+6000 for game) or building a pc for dbc parts as follows
I5 3470
Asus H67 mobo
8gig ram
R9 280x
500gig hdd
128gb ssd
500wtt psu
Game
31000 + 4600 for game
What should i do i m confused only other games i play run on my laptop just fine (fifa manager 13- cricket captain)

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
PS4 PRO I would highly recommend I bought one recently befor that I had PS4 .
In PS4 I used to get to much lags and frame rate issues everything got sorted out in pro

For pc you need to be more careful on graphics card,ram get proper suggestions before buying it.
Good thing about pc is you get patches soon.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been discussed before.. Does anyone else notice that the condition of the pitch seems to reset when loading a saved game? is this visual only?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ps4 over a PC lol

Are we able to roll back to previous versions on Steam? I actually quite like batting on the current version and maybe I don't want a change in that regard. I am still keen for the patch but would like the option and I don't think you get it on the PS4.
Nope. DRM

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been discussed before.. Does anyone else notice that the condition of the pitch seems to reset when loading a saved game? is this visual only?

Its a worrying observation your making , this was a known bug in DBC14 as well , where in long form Games , the pitch deterioration would re-set upon saving and exiting .

We have not picked this up as a bug in 17 yet , as I could not stomach the guts to try and play an online long form game in the current state of the game .

@HBK619 , @MattW , if you guys could have a quick look at this one , I know we had it in 14 , was a real 5th day pitch killer ..

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
So I've been thinking about the Ai and that a lot of people say that the fields set by the Ai are stupid when batting etc. and that when bowling it's just luck when you get a wicket.
Does anyone else think it would be good if the Ai actually went through plans to get you out when batting? Like trying to bounce you out if you edge a pull or nick you off early in the innings and having appropriate fields for the plan rather then just having them block the gap you hit the last four through. Form could come into it as well, like if you keep getting out the same way the Ai targets that plan for longer or more often during an innings. The better the bowler the better they could execute the plan as well etc.

And when bowling, obviously in real life there's wickets at anytime whether it's a good ball or not. But i think it would be cool if the confidence meter could come into it more, like if you have low confidence you might miss your length and bowl a full toss or wide and not be able to bowl an in swinger or wrong'un, basically it would be good to be punished for bad bowling. At the same time it would be good to feel like you get on top of a batsman and like bring them in into a vulnerable zone where they might chase a wide one or get frustrated and try hit a boundary depending on their mentality.
I was just wondering if anyone else would think that'd be cool anyway. It might actually make the game feel scripted, but I don't really know about How to make video games so yeah haha

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Thanks.. I will surely PM someone after @jaffar100 reply!

What's PM means I dint get you guys.....anyways I can give you one suggestion which I do follow.

@Logic 46 I will change the difficulty levels like below.

Start Club cricket : Batting - Easy
Bowling - Easy
AI - Amateur

Start County cricket : Batting - Medium
Bowling - Medium
AI - PRO

International cricket till 50 tests:
Batting - Medium
Bowling- Medium
AI - PRO

International cricket After 50 till 100 tests:
Batting - Hard
Bowling - Hard
AI - Veteran

International cricket After 100 tests :
Batting - Hardest
Bowling - Hardest
AI - Legend

The idea is to play veteran and legend mode when you obtain maximum skills...even in real you won't face a legend bowler in club cricket or county (sometimes not all)

This way you get experience to play in all modes and your averages will be good overall

Logic 46

Club Cricketer
What's PM means I dint get you guys.....anyways I can give you one suggestion which I do follow.

@Logic 46 I will change the difficulty levels like below.

Start Club cricket : Batting - Easy
Bowling - Easy
AI - Amateur

Start County cricket : Batting - Medium
Bowling - Medium
AI - PRO

International cricket till 50 tests:
Batting - Medium
Bowling- Medium
AI - PRO

International cricket After 50 till 100 tests:
Batting - Hard
Bowling - Hard
AI - Veteran

International cricket After 100 tests :
Batting - Hardest
Bowling - Hardest
AI - Legend

The idea is to play veteran and legend mode when you obtain maximum skills...even in real you won't face a legend bowler in club cricket or county (sometimes not all)

This way you get experience to play in all modes and your averages will be good overall
Thanks alot bro!

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ps4 over a PC lol

Is this just your opinion/preference or do you have any reason to say console is better than PC?
I play on Xbox one and I'm very satisfied. Asking because I'm considering to buy it on Steam with all these updates & Fearsome hacks.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is this just your opinion/preference or do you have any reason to say console is better than PC?
I play on Xbox one and I'm very satisfied. Asking because I'm considering to buy it on Steam with all these updates & Fearsome hacks.
As I said earlier it depends on pc specs ...

@Bluebagger whats your pc specs...
PS4 pro is awesome compared to my pc.

Users who are viewing this thread