Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
do you know if it will hinder my potential selections for other sides?

Can't say for sure. If it helps, my selection status keeps improving regularly. So there is a chance average isn't a criteria for selection.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the reply! That is the worst news ever! The whole fun of the career mode is to get good stats. Does the average effect your chances of international selection?
Forgot to mention , the fix is in progress not only this one but few more issues.Expected to get an update by end of April.

Don't worry your career selection is not based on average.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Do you have an official word on that?
Hmm nope I got selected even though my average was too poor...there is also a setting named 'selection difficulty' you can try changing that as well...
You can check your average under user stats , this is not in career mode it's in main menu I think under credits or general settings

Last edited:

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Can anyone please help me and tell why am i not able to see my One day International stats when my player walks in (Career Mode) ? nor it's getting updated in the player tile. And also why the hell i cannot see the real stats of players outside of career mode? As BA should know Cricket is an heavy stats game. If there's no stats then there's no Don or Sachin Tendulkar. Thanks in advance. Man game is starting to get on my nerves. It's like so frustrating and sad that they went ten steps backwards. I know BA is about to send out an patch but still it's really disappointing.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Can anyone please help me and tell why am i not able to see my One day International stats when my player walks in (Career Mode) ? nor it's getting updated in the player tile. And also why the hell i cannot see the real stats of players outside of career mode? As BA should know Cricket is an heavy stats game. If there's no stats then there's no Don or Sachin Tendulkar. Thanks in advance. Man game is starting to get on my nerves. It's like so frustrating and sad that they went ten steps backwards. I know BA is about to send out an patch but still it's really disappointing.
Will be fixed in patch 4

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there any changes to the AI compared with the PS4 version? Does batsmen mentality have more of an effect? Willing to spend on the extra version if it does.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
When using fielding 1 camera for running the camera is stopping way before the boundary line when hitting to the front part of the ground. Just, for example, this happens in some grounds like Durban fields, Wellington park, Melbourne. This was fine in Harare, HPCA stadium. Please look into this :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I took it from my friend......he said that his game works perfectly...i guess i need to buy it frm steam coz we cant share!!...am i correct dude
"Took" as in physical form?

And yes, you need to buy it from Steam. What you just mentioned is a form of piracy.

Gursimran

County Cricketer
"Took" as in physical form?

And yes, you need to buy it from Steam. What you just mentioned is a form of piracy.
He has it on steam and he gave me in his usb....i thought it will work but if its called pirated i will never support it and i apologise the game author
Between i read on various articles that this game has issues with controler and frequently crashes....will this not happen if i buy a clean copy from steam??

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
He has it on steam and he gave me in his usb....i thought it will work but if its called pirated i will never support it and i apologise the game author
Between i read on various articles that this game has issues with controler and frequently crashes....will this not happen if i buy a clean copy from steam??
See, legit copy of the game will be playable than the pirate copy. You will not be able to get patches/updates that will resolve the issues that might've fixed the issue that you mentioned. And maybe the controller issue might've been fixed in the previous patches?

Buy the game to get realistic experience and free from any bugs that are specially created to make the game unplayable for the pirates.

Last edited:

Gursimran

County Cricketer
See, legit copy of the game will be playable than the pirate copy. You will not be able to get patches/updates that will resolve the issues that might've fixed the issue that you mentioned. And maybe the controller issue might've been fixed in the previous patches?

Buy the game to get realistic experience and free from any bugs that is specially created to make the game unplayable for the pirates.
thanks bro..now im looking forward for another purchase a steam!!!This game is awersome as i saw gameplay on youtube....hope every bug is fixed on steam

Users who are viewing this thread